x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Gynecomastia

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gynecomastia within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have had gyno since I was a young teen. I have always wanted to get rid of it, but until recently a friend directed me to Letrozole to get rid of it. It's a mild case and the only reason it looks bad is because of the puffy nipples but when they become hard (for w/e reason) my pecks look good and normal. I don't have any hard lumps, just soft breast tissue underneath. My question is how much and how long should i take it... I have also been reading some other posts here that talk about

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia

I have had gyno since I was a young teen. I have always wanted to get rid of it, but until recently a friend directed me to Letrozole to get rid of it. It's a mild case and the only reason it looks bad is because of the puffy nipples but when they become hard (for w/e reason) my pecks look good and normal. I don't have any hard lumps, just soft breast tissue underneath.

My question is how much and how long should i take it... I have also been reading some other posts here that talk about Nolvadex - tamoxifen citrate. Is this to be taken with the Letrozone or after? Also I want to be able to get rid of it for sure, so I'm willing to sacrifice my sex drive for a while if I need to, so don't take that into consideration when giving me advice.

thanks in advance.

Da Pope

Re: Gynecomastia

the rebound can be 10X worst after you come off letro. go plat and research

Amateur Bodybuilder

rebound?

Amateur Bodybuilder

rebound?