Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gynecomastia

ser

Hello.

I'm running my first ever cycle, containing winstrol depot only (50 mg every other day). I´m on week 3 and yesterday noticed a couple of small balls on my chest. Could it be gynecomastia? If it is could you recommend me something for that?

Thank's.

ser said:
Hello.

I'm running my first ever cycle, containing winstrol depot only (50 mg every other day). I´m on week 3 and yesterday noticed a couple of small balls on my chest. Could it be gynecomastia? If it is could you recommend me something for that?

Thank's.

you're running a winny only cycle? you serious?

50mg EOD?

anyway...

the "balls" are on your chest? All jokes aside are they lumps? are they on your pec or your nip?

I think winny is the ony AAS that i have never heard gyno symptoms from. EVER!

Winny 50eod 4 a 1st little cycle is not all that bad,shit you people.. gives you a little taste some like to step in a little slower than others. if it is your 1st you will still notice some gains.. harden up tighten up.. strength increase .. no estrogen effects.

Well 99% of the time :D

ser said:
Hello.

Thank's.

What is your bodyfat% ?? lots of people develope little knots or fatty deposits
they are just fat that is bunched together and you probably already had them.
.. but since you started your winny you just got more parenoid and have been paying attention to your body more.. and found them.. gyno is under or around the nipple..

sorry guys but i get gyno from winny, tried two different brands oral and had my nipples leaking fluid with some awful pain coming from one with a hard fatty deposit building up. Tried some tamoxifen but that did nothing, i have run sus and dianabol with no problems but stanozol oral gives me gyno, dont know why as i have never found an expanation for it. that was running at 50mg per day. stopped after discontinuation of the product

Extra_Strong said:
What is your bodyfat% ?? lots of people develope little knots or fatty deposits
they are just fat that is bunched together and you probably already had them.
.. but since you started your winny you just got more parenoid and have been paying attention to your body more.. and found them.. gyno is under or around the nipple..

Uff!! thank's guys.

My body fat is around 15-12%. A friend allready told that could be fat. Actually this is not under or around the nipple. So...

paulwigan said:
sorry guys but i get gyno from winny, tried two different brands oral and had my nipples leaking fluid with some awful pain coming from one with a hard fatty deposit building up. Tried some tamoxifen but that did nothing, i have run sus and dianabol with no problems but stanozol oral gives me gyno, dont know why as i have never found an expanation for it. that was running at 50mg per day. stopped after discontinuation of the product

:xeye: Well i guess you if you can get it during pubery with no aas than it is possible with winny.

Top Bottom