Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia

accuflex

What is the difference between chest fat and "Gyno"? And if you un-erect nipples sometimes, do you have it?

does the Canadian gov. pay for the surgery?

EDIT: Is surgey like lypo?

Last edited:
neither the provincial nor federal gov't pay for this because it is considered "comestic surgery" for men. It is only women who want a reduction in the breast size that are suffering from back problems due to their enlarged breasts will the gov't intervien(sp)

My insurance in the U.S. paid for mine, but only because my Dr wrote a letter stating it was the cause of puberty. Not real sure how this would work in Canada though. If your Dr words it correctly many insurance Co's in the US will cover it.

.check out the sticky and the plastic surgeon, he has some good info plus the operating procedure on his site

In Canada I think a General Surgeon will do it under health care, but for a little cash you can get a plastic surgeon to do it, along with lypo. This is the route I am going in under 3 weeks, I will let you know how it goes

beware a general surgeon doing it (might be good, depends on the surgeon)

while they are good, a plastic surgeon or breast surgeon is much more adepyt at doing them and would be better at placing the scars in the natural lines in your skin

accuflex said:
What is the difference between chest fat and "Gyno"? And if you un-erect nipples sometimes, do you have it?

does the Canadian gov. pay for the surgery?

EDIT: Is surgey like lypo?

Gynecomastia = female like breasts in men. The tissue causing the deformity can be fat, gland and skin. It can be very difficult to tell by feeling if the tissue under the skin is gland or fat. Gland tends to be firm, fat softer. However, I have found many cases of firm fat and soft gland. In most patients, there is a combination of fat and gland causing the problem. There are many common names for gynecomastia (gyno, gyne, puffy nipples, puffy nips, puffed nipples are among a few I have seen).

There are thin muscles just under the nipple areola skin. When stimulated they tend to flatten out tissues under the skin to a certain degree.

I prefer to enter the operating room with an artist's pallette of techniques to address any one case. I call it my Dynamic Technique that permits what I find during surgery to guide me as to what may need to be done. Liposuction (Lipo, Lypo, Suction Lipectomy, Liposculpture) is one of the many elements of what I may use.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Last edited:
Top Bottom