Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym selling sarms now

Kashtot

I go to a gym that sells sarms on the side
the guy who works there also trains and he's a pretty big dude. The sarms come in packets
I'm trying to upload a photo but it won't work. it's got a dragon picture on it and it says g w cardarine on the front 5 mg each. The guy said this stuff will get me shredded. Any idea what this stuff could be and how much should I run

Please do not use these sir! This is a very bad idea and you will not be knowing what you are truly even using!

the guy who works there also trains and he's a pretty big dude. The sarms come in packets
I'm trying to upload a photo but it won't work. it's got a dragon picture on it and it says g w cardarine on the front 5 mg each. The guy said this stuff will get me shredded. Any idea what this stuff could be and how much should I run

those are fake sarms probably prohormones
i wouldnt buy sarms from the gym dangerous

Nope.

Top Bottom