Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

rutdipper

Thank You EliteFitness!
I've read a bunch on what its about and what it supposed to do. And it seems like its really starting to peak people interest....but haven't seen to many post on user experience. if you have any experience with GW. Post up what your experience was & how much and how long you took it.

I'm really REALLY! curious on the endurance side of this...anyone have any real good boost of endurance while on this?

Thanks for reading

I enjoyed a good boost in cardio capacity and leaned out a little bit as well was only 5mg for 30 days.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Re: GW501516...post your experience

I had a huge increase in endurance very quickly on it but i didn't run it very long as i was just experimenting with it... I am running it for at least 4 weeks as part of my sarms stack that i will be starting in about a month after my pct is over...

I had a huge increase in endurance very quickly on it but i didn't run it very long as i was just experimenting with it... I am running it for at least 4 weeks as part of my sarms stack that i will be starting in about a month after my pct is over...

Awesome to here! How much were you taking and roughly how long did it take for you to notice the improvement?

Awesome to here! How much were you taking and roughly how long did it take for you to notice the improvement?

10 mg a day... 5 mg in pre workout in the morning and 5 mg 12 hours later... i respond very quickly to things to i noticed the effects very quickly... most notice within a few days... 20 mg a day would be optimal but its pricey to run it that high... 10 is the average dosage...

is 20mg the optimal dose?? I may play with that and see

5mg did squat for me..10 mg seems to of kicked off fat burning...

is 20mg the optimal dose?? I may play with that and see

5mg did squat for me..10 mg seems to of kicked off fat burning...

you will notice a big difference dosing at 20... try it for a week and let us know what you think

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I'll start today and see what I think
I was looking for more endurance

Might have to try it at 20 then. I respond really well to things and notice them quick.

Top Bottom