Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

I am running 5mg/day from GWP. It tastes like gasoline! I ran it for a week and and the first couple of days I could not sleep well, then I was sleeping great but getting tired early in the evening. I caught a virus or something so I had to stop after a week. That was 5 days ago, I am starting it back up today and will post up feedback as i go.

I am running 5mg/day from GWP. It tastes like gasoline! I ran it for a week and and the first couple of days I could not sleep well, then I was sleeping great but getting tired early in the evening. I caught a virus or something so I had to stop after a week. That was 5 days ago, I am starting it back up today and will post up feedback as i go.

Cool deal!....I ran it for about 3 weeks myself then had to have surgery on my arm so I stopped also for about 4 weeks to heal...I'm starting back up this week and am looking forward to some good cardio sessions. I can tell you that around week 2 for me is when I really started feel it! Bummer we both got cut short! But I think your gonna really like it!

It reminds me of an inhaler, the way that medicine tastes. Like mich said, if it gives results, it's easy to put up with. I'm down 5lbs since starting with noticeable facial changes (more defined) as well as everywhere else. BUT keep in mind im working hard, not just sitting on my ass hoping for a magic pill. It's good stuff.

It reminds me of an inhaler, the way that medicine tastes. Like mich said, if it gives results, it's easy to put up with. I'm down 5lbs since starting with noticeable facial changes (more defined) as well as everywhere else. BUT keep in mind im working hard, not just sitting on my ass hoping for a magic pill. It's good stuff.

Amen to that!!....cool to here your seeing results, besides that fat loss how does your endurance feel?

Amen to that!!....cool to here your seeing results, besides that fat loss how does your endurance feel?
It feels like you breathe easier during cardio...Aka that feeling when you realize you're in better shape. It's good stuff :)

I'm also using SarmsSearch GW at 20mg/day. Its good shat!

It feels like you breathe easier during cardio...Aka that feeling when you realize you're in better shape. It's good stuff :)

I'm also using SarmsSearch GW at 20mg/day. Its good shat!

Nice!...I noticed the same feeling, pretty amazing when you think about it!...I've been training for 10 yrs and it usually takes a looooong time before you get that " I'm officially in good shape" feeling, but like you said with GW in a matter of weeks you feel that way!:supercool

@ bigdaddydr- where did you get your GW?

Top Bottom