Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

Bumpin this thread...

Got my GW from SarmsSearch yesterday, started it today. Ending my winny cycle, gonna run the GW at 20mg/day for 30 days. Lookin forward to it...might start a log

Thanks for the bump!

I think your going to really like it!....I ran it for a month at 10mg and was really impressed, I compete in a sport where endurance is huge and can say from first hand experience that if you train right this stuff works wonders! Be sure to post up your results! I love hearing people's experiences with GW.

Has anybody found any negative side effects to gw? Raised blood pressure? Organ damage? It just seems to be some miracle fat loss drug..

Has anybody found any negative side effects to gw? Raised blood pressure? Organ damage? It just seems to be some miracle fat loss drug..
There's no such thing. We all know this...diet and training always dictate results.

Anyone out there who's tried sarmsearch's GW describe the taste?....I've only experimented with unique's GW which I was very impressed with and it was really easy to take as it was almost tasteless. I'm about to run another cycle of GW and SS's 20mg per ml is really intriguing me...but I've heard it's pretty gnarly tasting?...

Anyone out there who's tried sarmsearch's GW describe the taste?....I've only experimented with unique's GW which I was very impressed with and it was really easy to take as it was almost tasteless. I'm about to run another cycle of GW and SS's 20mg per ml is really intriguing me...but I've heard it's pretty gnarly tasting?...

great white peptides gw tastes like the nastiest cheapest vodka you can find mixed with everclear... not good... =)

It's not bad. I thought it would be awful...it's really not.

Top Bottom