Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Just received my order of GW from unique!, super fast shipping, highly recommended.

I'm sooooo pumped! Lol....can GW be mixed with anything, like water to make it easier for my rat to drink?....or is it best to just take it?

bro, just take it straight down...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Re: GW501516...post your experience

Don't know what everyone's deal is with the taste of a few drops of some stuff. C'mon Son...

Don't know what everyone's deal is with the taste of a few drops of some stuff. C'mon Son...

Haha I agree now!....that was before I tasted it....it's not bad, actually if you consider what it does for you.....it taste kinda good! Lol

I'm on my 5th day with GW and have to say I'm already impressed!

Can you refrigerate the bottle after opening??....I noticed the bottle says to keep in a cool place. The house I live in doesn't have air condition and gets pretty warm sometime. What do you guys think?...

I'm on my 5th day with GW and have to say I'm already impressed!

Can you refrigerate the bottle after opening??....I noticed the bottle says to keep in a cool place. The house I live in doesn't have air condition and gets pretty warm sometime. What do you guys think?...

as long as its not in extreme heat then its fine... putting it in the refrigerator is not necessary

Naw no extreme heat...just typical Cali summer heat!

Anybody else playing with GW feel free to post up your experience!

Bumpin this thread...

Got my GW from SarmsSearch yesterday, started it today. Ending my winny cycle, gonna run the GW at 20mg/day for 30 days. Lookin forward to it...might start a log

Top Bottom