Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

Hey,

Day 3, my rat is not seeing/feeling much at a dose of 5mg/day. Only have one bottle, iow 30ml. So what do you thinks is best, for fat loss:
30 days at 5mg/day
15 days at 10mg/day

Let me hear

bro 5 mg is too fucking low! you need to be doing 10 at the minimum!

bro 5 mg is too fucking low! you need to be doing 10 at the minimum!

What about for someone like myself who's just looking to boost endurance not fat loss. I've read some people get good endurance results from just 5mg?.

In your experience Does more mg = more endurance?....or just more fat loss

What about for someone like myself who's just looking to boost endurance not fat loss. I've read some people get good endurance results from just 5mg?.

In your experience Does more mg = more endurance?....or just more fat loss

optimal dosing for endurance only is 10 mg... fat loss optimal is 20 mg... you can definitely lose weight on 10 mg but 20 is optimal

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

ive got ostarine,s-4 and gw on the way very excited to try the stack!

Just received my order of GW from unique!, super fast shipping, highly recommended.

I'm sooooo pumped! Lol....can GW be mixed with anything, like water to make it easier for my rat to drink?....or is it best to just take it?

I've ran it for 10 days at 20mg ed 3 different times, all from Unique. I definitely get the cardio increase. The fat loss thing seems to be cut short by the fact that I run it so short a period.

I'm getting a bottle any day now. When I get it, I'll drop down to 10mg and run the bottle through.

Top Bottom