Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

The fat melting aspect with no sides is what puts it above all other forms of supplements in that category

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Running GW in triple stack ATM and abdominal fat has decreased at a noticeable rate weekly, even on those days where I'm unable to train I wake up looking leaner and like I have trained. It's no magic pill, but my expectations have been met based on what I have put in diet and training wise. Top product indeed

Running GW in triple stack ATM and abdominal fat has decreased at a noticeable rate weekly, even on those days where I'm unable to train I wake up looking leaner and like I have trained. It's no magic pill, but my expectations have been met based on what I have put in diet and training wise. Top product indeed

Its awesome bro.. I totally agree. My pops just starting taking GW Cardarine. Im looking forward to his results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm a cyclist and have really enjoyed my results with my combo of peptides and oral test supplement. After a lot of hunting around I finally see that GW is what I should have been looking for. As an endurance athelete reading alpha wolfs log I was totally blown away by the number of people praising its endurance qualities. My peptide combo has increased my strength which is great but putting muscle power into the crank dosen't equal increased vo2 max. I am super stoked about reading this chems results on increasing vo2 max and I will be ordering my bottle at the end of this week once I finish up my current cycle. My results this year so far have been better than I have ever had, my stregth has been solid and I know once I add GW to my next cycle I'm gonna love this. Thanks everyone for all of the information, and I will be posting up results.

I'm a cyclist and have really enjoyed my results with my combo of peptides and oral test supplement. After a lot of hunting around I finally see that GW is what I should have been looking for. As an endurance athelete reading alpha wolfs log I was totally blown away by the number of people praising its endurance qualities. My peptide combo has increased my strength which is great but putting muscle power into the crank dosen't equal increased vo2 max. I am super stoked about reading this chems results on increasing vo2 max and I will be ordering my bottle at the end of this week once I finish up my current cycle. My results this year so far have been better than I have ever had, my stregth has been solid and I know once I add GW to my next cycle I'm gonna love this. Thanks everyone for all of the information, and I will be posting up results.

What kind of peptides and oral test supplement did you use for better cycling performance? :)

I am currently ending a 4 week of Super Test by Beast which was great. Gave me a lot of energy without ever raising or messing with my hear rate, before weekend rides just gave me a lot of energy. For recovery my peptide regiment has been, cjc-1295w/out DAC & Ipamorelin. You can put this in the same pin and they give a synergy effect by sending a pulse for about 1-2 hours through your body activating your natural growth hormone from your pituitary gland. The first 30mins you may feel a lil whipped out (that's why I do it post interval or ride) but then see your recovery the next day - I was blown away. I did some of the PEGMFG peptide which has shown to increase muscle building after hard workouts for up to 4-5 hours. It worked well but maybe made my legs feel a lil heavy - no side effects though. I am looking at the GW after my Super test ends on the 9th because I got the muscle on my lean body now but I would like to see my v02 increase and the GW does just that. The idea behind it is it burns fat instead of carbs and glucose which is amazing considering that as cyclist we burn a lot of both carbs and glycogen. Everything I have heard has been praise worthy. I am interested in experimenting next with this and finding my right dosage. They say 12.5-15mg is ideal but I will need to test it my self to see how it works for me. I'm normally about 150lbs but with the peptides in just 4 weeks I have put on an easy 5lb muscle that is lean. I would be happy to give you any further feedback but I can tell you the last group rides I was on I felt stronger than everyone out there and I had to suppress my self to not put the hurt on everyone else. Really glad with my results thus far.

I will posting my results towards the end of the 18th. I have a century coming up on the 26th so I'm excited to see how this works for me.

Yea im my experiences, peptides and steriods do not touch gw for endurance purposes, especially test.

Top Bottom