Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

Ordered June 5th from unique and still nothing. Not planning on running it till july 21st but time is slipping away. I sent em an email hopefully they respond soon

Ordered June 5th from unique and still nothing. Not planning on running it till july 21st but time is slipping away. I sent em an email hopefully they respond soon

I ordered some from them too a couple days ago....I hope it doesn't take that long to get it!

I ordered some from them too a couple days ago....I hope it doesn't take that long to get it!
I'm in Canada fyi, don't know why it's taking so long, cleared customs june 6th. I'm a pretty patient person but compared to needto's shipping I'm pretty disappointed to say the least

Would taking a super low dose of dbol like 5mg while on GW help counter act the weight loss?....I'm not looking to loose weight but just boost endurance. Or would the dbol completely murder any of the endurance benefit?

your best bet would be to run the triple sarms stack bro... that way, you could add a little size but cut up nicely...

I'm in Canada fyi, don't know why it's taking so long, cleared customs june 6th. I'm a pretty patient person but compared to needto's shipping I'm pretty disappointed to say the least

if it cleared customs on the sixth then there's obviously a problem with the postal service, its not with unique... that means it was sent... thats fucking weird...

your best bet would be to run the triple sarms stack bro... that way, you could add a little size but cut up nicely...

I'll have to try that After finish up my first run of GW. But Since I already have my GW on the way tho. What would you recommend I stack it with to try and combat some of the weight loss?

I'll have to try that After finish up my first run of GW. But Since I already have my GW on the way tho. What would you recommend I stack it with to try and combat some of the weight loss?

just keep up your calories to a decent amount... maybe throw in some creatine with it as well... creatine nitrate so your not holding water but still building muscle... the only way your going to start losing a ton of weight is if you cut a lot of calories as well...

if it cleared customs on the sixth then there's obviously a problem with the postal service, its not with unique... that means it was sent... thats fucking weird...
exactly, I sent unique an email hopefully they can look into it for me. I'm going to call the post office monday myself and see if they know what the hell is going on

Dylan how is it as far as being used for fat loss?if so what would be the dosage an length of use?

Dylan how is it as far as being used for fat loss?if so what would be the dosage an length of use?

its excellent for fat loss... 10 mg a day would be the minimum but at 20 mg a day you would really see the weight come off... you need to have your diet and training in check though bro... if your intent is fat loss only, i would stack it with albuterol as well...

Top Bottom