Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

yes, uniquemicals is top notch.... you definitely need to try theirs next time....

its the suspension its in...yes it is normal
another board I belong to a lot of its members were saying the same thing

get uniquemicals stuff next time

I know everyone reacts differently to different stuff but how long does take to have an effect or to notice a difference. Right now its been a week I'm dosing 5mg/AM and 5mg/PM and can't even tell I took anything. Should I increase the dosage? I'm also running a test/tren.

I know everyone reacts differently to different stuff but how long does take to have an effect or to notice a difference. Right now its been a week I'm dosing 5mg/AM and 5mg/PM and can't even tell I took anything. Should I increase the dosage? I'm also running a test/tren.

well bro, its because of the tren... its going to be hard to notice much in the endurance category when you are running tren... i would up the dosage and see if that works but you can't be expecting too much because of tren man...

well bro, its because of the tren... its going to be hard to notice much in the endurance category when you are running tren... i would up the dosage and see if that works but you can't be expecting too much because of tren man...

Well the tren sometimes make me lethargic so I was hoping the GW would help. I guess I'll see.

I would be surprised if it helped with tren lethargy...I might save it for later...
its not a stim but I will say this I have noticed a subtle difference in how long I can keep going at work even when I am fatigued...but I dont think its the best use of it given its expense

Well the tren sometimes make me lethargic so I was hoping the GW would help. I guess I'll see.

unfortunately i don't see it helping much with the lethargy from tren bro... its definitely not a stim and that won't be it type of functioning... i would go a different route for that...

now after your cycle or in a sarms stack or something of that nature you will notice a big difference but in your situation its really not what you would want bro...

I'm on a sarms triple stack and really liking it. The GW tastes the best out of the 3. I'm running it at 10 mg split so 20 mg a day and I definitely feel the endurance off of it at the gym. I just finished week 3 and the triple stack is the cats pajamas. I feel good and I can workout longer before I get fatigued. Also I'm getting leaner and my muscles are getting harder. All thanks to uniquemicals.

Would taking a super low dose of dbol like 5mg while on GW help counter act the weight loss?....I'm not looking to loose weight but just boost endurance. Or would the dbol completely murder any of the endurance benefit?

Would taking a super low dose of dbol like 5mg while on GW help counter act the weight loss?....I'm not looking to loose weight but just boost endurance. Or would the dbol completely murder any of the endurance benefit?

I'm not sure about the Dbol but I'm sure 4000 calories per day would do the trick :)

Top Bottom