Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Re: GW501516...post your experience

I'll start today and see what I think
I was looking for more endurance

you should notice a huge difference pretty quickly for endurance... give it a few days but i would think you would notice really fast on this dosage...

What type of endurance? Like cardio endurance? say someone struggles at 25min of cardio (jogging) would this make it say easier to reach 30-40 min of intesnse cardio? or is it not as drastic?
or how about endurance say in lifts? feeling fresh at the end of a workout and not as fatigued and able to lift heavier at the end?

What type of endurance? Like cardio endurance? say someone struggles at 25min of cardio (jogging) would this make it say easier to reach 30-40 min of intesnse cardio? or is it not as drastic?
or how about endurance say in lifts? feeling fresh at the end of a workout and not as fatigued and able to lift heavier at the end?

its more based for longer distance cardio endurance... its on the banned list for distance runners, etc... because of this... you should notice a big difference in your distance endurance especially...

as far as lifting endurance, you may notice some difference but thats not going to be as drastic... thats more muscular endurance then anything... if you are looking to help with recovery or injuries, then adding ostarine to the mix would be beneficial...

bro, i cant put a set time on how much further your going to be able to run... we all react differently to things...

I think it tastes just a bit like paint..but its subtle

I ran GW at 10mg for 4 weeks. Definitely helped with weight loss and increased endurance. I even noticed a difference when lifting high reps (12-15) and in recovery time between sets.

its the suspension its in...yes it is normal
another board I belong to a lot of its members were saying the same thing

get uniquemicals stuff next time

Top Bottom