Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516...post your experience (SARMS1)

Obviously for me gw is fucking amazing with all the cardio I do but it also shines on lifting as well... the fatigue in between sets is really abundantly less on gw... its amazing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Re: GW501516...post your experience

Obviously for me gw is fucking amazing with all the cardio I do but it also shines on lifting as well... the fatigue in between sets is really abundantly less on gw... its amazing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I completely agree with this....I feel GW is a little over looked by the hardcore lifters because of all the cardio/endurance and fat burning talk. But like you said the benefit of less fatigue/faster recovery between sets is huge!....more reps and an overall more efficient workout will equal to more muscle!

I have been noticing my blood pressure has seemed low while on GW. Also, my HR doesn't increase as much usual during cardio. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to take a piss and almost passed out/fainted in the bathroom! I had to lay on the floor until my blood pressure returned to normal. Has anyone else experienced this? It is kinda scary!

I've noticed the same thing with the blood pressure. Don't want to jump up too fast when you been lying down on this stuff.

I've noticed the same thing with the blood pressure. Don't want to jump up too fast when you been lying down on this stuff.
I am glad I am not the only seeing this. I am thinking of halfing my intake but I am only on 5mg per day. Maybe I will try 2.5mg and see if it gets better.

I have been noticing my blood pressure has seemed low while on GW. Also, my HR doesn't increase as much usual during cardio. Last night I got up in the middle of the night to take a piss and almost passed out/fainted in the bathroom! I had to lay on the floor until my blood pressure returned to normal. Has anyone else experienced this? It is kinda scary!

I haven't experienced any light headness or a decrease in bp( at least not that I've noticed) so I'm not sure what to say about that. But as far as a lower heart rate while doing your cardio is a good thing! That means your body is becoming more efficient and is getting in better shape.

I am glad I am not the only seeing this. I am thinking of halfing my intake but I am only on 5mg per day. Maybe I will try 2.5mg and see if it gets better.

I've had a few spells but nothing even close to that bad. I think you just need to drink more water my man.

Help needed... I can't find any info on how long GW stays in your system and/or how long it is detectable in urine, etc. I might be tested in the near future and need to find out how long it will take to clear my system. Does anyone have any insight???? Thanks!

Top Bottom