Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516 good for pure lifters too?

Grosspower5

I'm mostly a powerlifter and the only cardio I do is preworkout for like 10 minutes on the treadmll. I think cardio is for wimps but whatever. I want to use GW just for my weight lifting. would GW501516 cardarine help me get stronger and more energy while i workout or no? I'm 6'5" and 265 pounds. I can bench press a Buick and I eat a lot of food, usually go through a tub of ice cream everyday.

you think cardio is for wimps? lolll that says enough about your meathead mentality... cardio is FOR HEALTH .. .smfh what a dipshit.. im sorry, i hate to say things like that but you really are... you eat a tub of ice cream every day... SMFH

I'm mostly a powerlifter and the only cardio I do is preworkout for like 10 minutes on the treadmll. I think cardio is for wimps but whatever. I want to use GW just for my weight lifting. would GW501516 cardarine help me get stronger and more energy while i workout or no? I'm 6'5" and 265 pounds. I can bench press a Buick and I eat a lot of food, usually go through a tub of ice cream everyday.

Die silly BS saying die

a great quote from barney frank once said "igorance does not bother me"

well i will admit I am less of a man than him because ignorance DOES bother me, especially when the person is cocky and posts nonsense like this

i agree with dylan on the meathead mentality of thinking their way is tougher. that type of mentality isn't tough, it is weak

a weak heart is a weak man. isn't that a famous william wallace quote? lol

but seriously my man, you need cardio for heart health especially in todays world. i do bikram yoga and pyro pilates which beats the shit out of my heart. I also run a mile in my sleep after the gym in under 7 minutes. my resting HR is in the high 50's/low 60's and I am 40 years old!

test your resting heart rate and see where it is at. weight training is great for the heart but it isn't ENOUGH. you need more than that.

strong heart= strong body. and yes gw you can use even at your size, it will help.

You sound like and absolute snowflake with that mindset about cardio

Top Bottom