Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw501516

Ok so I posted some pics but i looked at my profile and they arent showing. Now I see it says they can only be 400x400? The pics i have are 1600x1200. How can I re-size them?

b98yfm.jpg

20pbpxu.jpg

fuck bro, you have great size... you should shred it up a bit and you will be an absolute fucking monster... i can't see any reason to try to bulk anymore than you already are... to each his own and if that's what your after then go for it, but at your height, how much more size do you really want?? you have an excellent base right now... if you cut a bit i think you would be really happy with the results... you don't have to drop a bunch of weight, just shred it up a bit...

I love getting bigger! Its an awesome feeling. Thanks for the replies. Never thought of myself as being all that big. Size seems to be like an addiction for me but I will be interested to see how I look with a lower body fat.

If You get Cut and loose all the water & Fat You'll actually wind up looking bigger than you are in that picture.

Hahahaahah,....oh man, I wish I had ur problem. Bro, you are text book body dysmorphia. You're an f'n beast!!!!!! I understand the desire for more size but dude I'd take your physique anytime. Steve is right man, you could compete if you shredded a bit more.

Top Bottom