Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW50 Strength, Explosivity, Size

Jpach

Hey guys, been lurking around here for some time and it's finally time to post a thread .

I've done a lot of reading on GW50 but I still have several questions, and I appologize if they have been answered already.

I've always been a very fast, explosive, and strong guy. I'm 25 6" 215 or so. Early last year I weighed a couple lbs more and benched 455, ATG squatted 515 for reps, deads at about 700, curled 100lb dbs for 7, and ran a 4.5 40.

Not gloating since I know that many of you guys blow me the fuck out of the water but I'm trying to convey how important strength is to me along with size and aesthetics.

My question is, since GW50 converts fast switch fibers (l larger fibers) to slow twitch (smaller fibers), will I be overall less of a "strong guy" and will I get thinner due to my fast twitch muscles shrinking by converting to slow twitch?

Or does GW50 create makeshift slow twitch fibers and not actually change the strength and size abilities of the original fiber type, and only increase endurance?

I just don't want to go from my current state/look to being asked if I'm a Kenyan
Long distance athlete and lose my strength abilities as well.

I've been out of the game for a while and want to lean out a bit, so I wanted to get those things squared away before I get on GW50.

Thanks in advance bros!

Last edited:
Hey guys, been lurking around here for some time and it's finally time to post a thread .

I've done a lot of reading on GW50 but I still have several questions, and I appologize if they have been answered already.

I've always been a very fast, explosive, and strong guy. I'm 25 6" 215 or so. At the end of 2013 I weighed a couple lbs more and benched 455, ATG squatted 515 for reps, deads at about 700, curled 100lb dbs for 7, and ran a 4.5 40.

Not gloating since I know that many of you guys blow me the fuck out of the water but I'm trying to convey how important strength is to me along with size and aesthetics.

My question is, since GW50 converts fast switch fibers (l larger fibers) to slow twitch (smaller fibers), will I be overall less of a "strong guy" and will I get thinner due to my fast twitch muscles shrinking by converting to slow twitch?

Or does GW50 create makeshift slow twitch fibers and not actually change the strength and size abilities of the original fiber type, and only increase endurance?

I just don't want to go from my current state/look to being asked if I'm a Kenyan
Long distance athlete and lose my strength abilities as well.

I've been out of the game for a while and want to lean out a bit, so I wanted to get those things squared away before I get on GW50.

Thanks in advance bros!

U play ball bro? Not many ppl recognize a good 40 time these days

U play ball bro? Not many ppl recognize a good 40 time these days

Lol not anymore man. I periodically cut crucifixes into my forearm as punishment for not continuing, I took a permanent break from college and work for myself now so it's tough to go back. I still like to combine explosive shit in my routine though, hence my concerns with GW50.

If anyone can provide any insight or anecdotal evidence regarding this subject it would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom