Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW50 Sarm - which brand?

Sarmssearch did have some issues with their email services for a bit, but I believe that has now been cleared up. I can assure you that their customer service is top notch, and if there is ever an issue with communication there is a good reason for it.

Awesome - I'm looking forward to getting the product and if it delivers results they will surely have a Repeat customer.

Their competitors (including other EF Sponsors) have websites with information that I would hardly consider useless. Their websites are not flashy, just informative and functional. I'm not saying SS is a poor company - heck, I ordered from them - due to trustworthy recommendations...all I'm saying is that they are likely losing customers due to poor communication and lack of any kind of info on their website. If not for EF I would have never taken a second glance at SS.

What do you consider useful information?

The only thing I need to know about a research chem is where its made, concentration, and purity. Everything else is just to make themselves sound professional.

What do you consider useful information?

The only thing I need to know about a research chem is where its made, concentration, and purity. Everything else is just to make themselves sound professional.
exactly. the SS site serves its purpose. you don't need flashy crap to know the product is legit. it could be black and white with times new roman font and i'd still order from them because i know their products work.

Top Bottom