Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW+ yk11 is spot on

Hsyeum

I am currently doing a cardarine gw and yk11 stack
I’m doing just 10mgs of each
I’m having some really good results so far. I'm up about 6 lb and I would say my body fat was down around 1.5 to 2% according to my personal trainer. I'm also doing a really rigorous weight training program and eating spot on.
Do you think next cycle i should try something else or do it again? I want to take things to another level still. I’m 28 years old and 210 pounds

excellent to hear and thats a great stack... you would want the GW at 20 mg per day so i would get it going at that dose... it all depends on what your goals are for the next cycle.. let me know and i can give you a layout to be conducive to your goals

I am currently doing a cardarine gw and yk11 stack
I’m doing just 10mgs of each
I’m having some really good results so far. I'm up about 6 lb and I would say my body fat was down around 1.5 to 2% according to my personal trainer. I'm also doing a really rigorous weight training program and eating spot on.
Do you think next cycle i should try something else or do it again? I want to take things to another level still. I’m 28 years old and 210 pounds

I would increase cardarine to 20mgs and next cycle do gw and rad

Top Bottom