Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW or sr9009

lerau

first my stats because you guys always ask that
6 foot 2 in
205 lb
52 years old
I had to have surgery for my back and that has prevented me from exercising and I've gained about 20 lb. I'm looking to take either GW cardarine or sr9009 stenabolic and gradually get back into shape. Which one would you choose 4 losing body fat if you had a choice between the two of them

I like gw cardarine more than sr9009 stenabolic because it's easier to dose
stenabolic you have to dose 4-5 times per day vs GW cardarine just 1 dose per day
If i had the choice I would go with gw cardarine

cardarine is better choice, but if you add CARDAZOL(bannednutrition.com) you would get even better results, it is natural and therefore no side affects

first my stats because you guys always ask that
6 foot 2 in
205 lb
52 years old
I had to have surgery for my back and that has prevented me from exercising and I've gained about 20 lb. I'm looking to take either GW cardarine or sr9009 stenabolic and gradually get back into shape. Which one would you choose 4 losing body fat if you had a choice between the two of them

So only 185 as is? Kinda skinny.

Of the 2 - GW

Definitely gw I love the endurance you get from it and you only have to take it once a day

Top Bottom