Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW + sr a waste?

morwefg

Had a question on competing receptors theory
If you used cardarine and sr9009 would they compete for same receptors?
I was thinking of doing 20mgs of each for 16 weeks and then doing a morning jog
Every morning
I’m currently doing a 25 minute 5K. 3.1 miles
I want to get that to 20 minutes
I’m 44 years old

THEY DO NOT COMPETE FOR ANYTHING... Please do not take this as me being angry with you, because i am not.. im just so tired of seeing this type of info passed on to others where it is just nonsensical... there is no competition when stacking sarms as some people love to fabricate or indicate... its a complete and utter broscience thought and is just ridiculously false... these go together so beautifully and are one of the most common stacks you will see! keep in mind if you stack just these two, then no pct is required and they can be ran 16 weeks before a break is needed... come off 4 weeks then you can start them again...

[FONT=&quot]1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-16 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

These two compliment each other extremely well. There is no such competition between the two and for that insinuation to be made is rather puzzling being this is one of the most common stacks people tend to go with

Had a question on competing receptors theory
If you used cardarine and sr9009 would they compete for same receptors?
I was thinking of doing 20mgs of each for 16 weeks and then doing a morning jog
Every morning
I’m currently doing a 25 minute 5K. 3.1 miles
I want to get that to 20 minutes
I’m 44 years old

gw and sr stacked is not a waste

20mgs cardarine
20mgs stenabolic
stack them both

Top Bottom