Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW cardarine solo

ithyah

someone on another forum told me I was stupid for running GW cardarine by itself because it won’t do anything and you should always run test as a base in every cycle

is this person right?
I’m 35 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds
my goal is to drop body fat and build up my endurance

whoever told you that was running on a less than elementary education... you absolutely DO NOT need a test base with sarms... s23 would be the only one you could even make an argument for in regards to needing a test base...

if you want a perfect stack for your goals, here you go... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

someone on another forum told me I was stupid for running GW cardarine by itself because it won’t do anything and you should always run test as a base in every cycle

is this person right?
I’m 35 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds

you can run cardarine gw solo but it's not that strong
my favorite stack is cardarine and testolone

20mgs cardarine gw
25mgs testolone rad

is this person right?
I’m 35 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds

You CAN run it solo

Top Bottom