Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is GW also good for weight training

d95born

I mostly do just weight training and think cardio is for wusses, I'm 6 ft 5 and 280 lb and I can bench press over 300 lbs no problem. Guys in the gym usually crowd around when I'm lifting just to get a glimpse of a strong man. I'm looking at this sarm called g w cardarine and it sounds like it could be good stuff. my question is will help me with powerlifting or is it just for skinny cardio people

you saying cardio is for "wussies" (who the fuck uses a word like that) says enough... i have nothing to say to you

Bench over 300 at 6’5 and way up in 200’s in weight and cardio is for wussies. I guess me at 6’0 and 183 lbs putting 320 up for reps ain’t shit. I mean you only have almost 80 lbs on me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bench over 300 at 6’5 and way up in 200’s in weight and cardio is for wussies. I guess me at 6’0 and 183 lbs putting 320 up for reps ain’t shit. I mean you only have almost 80 lbs on me lol

My bad thought you said 260. So you have almost 100 lbs on me lol [emoji23]

I really dont see your initial comment being necessary whatsoever and you are coming on here immediately insulting many people. Good luck to you sir

I think cardio is for everyone do more cardio you'll do well
i like to do cardio on cardarine gw 20mgs daily cardio or not, helps weight training for sure

Top Bottom