Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw 50156 who's tried it?

bgbay

Just like the title states, wondering who's tried gw 50156 from uniquemicals.

What did you experience?

Side effects?

Positive Effects?

Negative?

Thanks

Well if Unique ever ships my order to me I'll tell you. Been over a month since I ordered and still nothing

I only used it for a short time to get the endurance effect from it... I didn't want prolong usage because I was not trying to lose weight on it... It will definitely shed off the weight from what I have seen but for me, the endurance it provided was awesome... It took effect quickly and I noticed a great increase... I didn't experience any sides either but I want to reitterate that I did not have prolonged usage on it either...

just got my ostra and gw today (ordered last tuesday) going to start up tmrw ostra @ 25mg and gw and 10mg (split am/pm)

strict cutting diet focusing on losing fat and maintaining muscle (wont complain if i gain any lean mass) i guess i can let you know in a week or two how its working out!

just got my ostra and gw today (ordered last tuesday) going to start up tmrw ostra @ 25mg and gw and 10mg (split am/pm)

strict cutting diet focusing on losing fat and maintaining muscle (wont complain if i gain any lean mass) i guess i can let you know in a week or two how its working out!

your dosing is spot on... keep your diet clean and your training hard and you will love this cycle... i would run a test booster with them, (HCGenerate is what I run with them) just to ensure there is no supression... should be a great cycle!

I would love to get hcgenerate but since I have to pay $25 shipping I have to wait till everything I want from ntbm is in stock before I shoot off the order. I have some old OTC test boosters laying around that I've thrown in I know they arnt as good but it'll do for now. Also using forma and n2slin... I was also thinkin now that s4 is almost in stock to order and add that to the last 4 weeks of this, thoughts?

I'm using forma, n2slin, and DAA... once that s4 ships (It's almost in stock) I plan to add that in drop the DAA and after the s4 add the DAA back in again

I would love to get hcgenerate but since I have to pay $25 shipping I have to wait till everything I want from ntbm is in stock before I shoot off the order. I have some old OTC test boosters laying around that I've thrown in I know they arnt as good but it'll do for now. Also using forma and n2slin... I was also thinkin now that s4 is almost in stock to order and add that to the last 4 weeks of this, thoughts?

absolutely an excellent addition bro... forma and need2slin is also excellent to use alongside... hcgenerate is the perfect add to it as well and then that is one bad ass cycle... you definitely should get the s4 though... you will love it...

I'm using forma, n2slin, and DAA... once that s4 ships (It's almost in stock) I plan to add that in drop the DAA and after the s4 add the DAA back in again

no need to add that back in... send me a pm with your exact cycle and i'll get you set up properly...

Top Bottom