Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw 50156 who's tried it?

So reading a out the dramatic fat loss plus endurance. What type of body fat % person would this be ideal for? I mean, people say only do masteron if you are in single digits so would this be ideal to get someone in say 12-18 range down a few points?

Well if Unique ever ships my order to me I'll tell you. Been over a month since I ordered and still nothing
You in Canada bro? I ordered my stack over the weekend and got an email this afternoon that it was shipped, my rats won't be starting it until 6 weeks from now but that's definitely concerning if you haven't gotten it yet. I'd be raging, I thought ordering a month and a half ahead of time would avoid this potentially being an issue...

I heard this thing taste like garbage, feels like the burn in ur throat from liquor except it happens in ur mouth.
would it be more effective if taken sublingually?

I heard this thing taste like garbage, feels like the burn in ur throat from liquor except it happens in ur mouth.
would it be more effective if taken sublingually?

ur thinkin of s4 and osta. those two have a nice kick.
But gw is flavorless.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom