Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 from sarms1 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

Rudy291

This is my first cycle of sarms and I was super excited, still am but I've been having some drawbacks.

Started out with LGD-4033 10mg ed then lowered to half the dose at 5mg due to bad mood and complete loss in sex drive, which btw was very driving beforehand:horny:. Dropping it to 5mg per day seemed to get rid of the bad mood and my sex drive went back to being slightly there. But still a problem with a very horny girlfriend.

But when I added in GW-501516 thats when I really started to tank. I started at 20mg then lowered down to 10mg. After about 5 days being on GW I became super lethargic, out of energy, wanted to go to bed at noon and my sex drive was now gone again(Probably just because of lost energy).

The lgd so far has averaged about a pound a week and I just completed my first month on cycle. I added in the gw in my second week but now I've stopped taking it for the past 48 hours and My feelings of lethargy have now gone away. But I know SARMS1 is respected as the purest, most trusted company for sarms,
so my question is this:

Why would GW, an energy/endurance booster, make me feel the exact opposite so strongly that it force me to discontinue?

I plan to start the gw again tomorrow at 10mg a day just to see if the lethargy comes back

It has to be a coincidence. I suspect you are getting sick. I have used cardarine from sarms1.com myself and have recommended it to hundreds of clients and not once has a single person experienced the side effects you are experiencing.

Has anything else in your regular diet and training changed? How much are you sleeping?

A good dosage of LGD for a man is 10mg/day. A good dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day. I would stick with those dosages.

I honestly suspect that you are just getting sick. Stick with the recommended dosages and I suspect you will start to feel a lot better in a few days. Focus on getting in lots of fluids.

This is one weird situation - this is the first time I hear of anyone getting lethargic with Cardarine GW, and considering that you got there some legit Cardarine GW from sarms1, I assume that there is an underlying condition here that is actually causing this issue. I am pretty sure that this is happening because you are sick.

Sounds like suppression to me. Which is absolutely possible with sarms. Especially with lgd involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first cycle of sarms and I was super excited, still am but I've been having some drawbacks.

Started out with LGD-4033 10mg ed then lowered to half the dose at 5mg due to bad mood and complete loss in sex drive, which btw was very driving beforehand:horny:. Dropping it to 5mg per day seemed to get rid of the bad mood and my sex drive went back to being slightly there. But still a problem with a very horny girlfriend.

But when I added in GW-501516 thats when I really started to tank. I started at 20mg then lowered down to 10mg. After about 5 days being on GW I became super lethargic, out of energy, wanted to go to bed at noon and my sex drive was now gone again(Probably just because of lost energy).

The lgd so far has averaged about a pound a week and I just completed my first month on cycle. I added in the gw in my second week but now I've stopped taking it for the past 48 hours and My feelings of lethargy have now gone away. But I know SARMS1 is respected as the purest, most trusted company for sarms,
so my question is this:

Why would GW, an energy/endurance booster, make me feel the exact opposite so strongly that it force me to discontinue?

I plan to start the gw again tomorrow at 10mg a day just to see if the lethargy comes back

There might be something wrong with your sarms, but given its from sarms1, that confuses me a lot.

Run the bloods for prolactin and estrogen. Just in case.

Top Bottom