Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW 501516 dose HELP!!!!!

IronDorge

33m
197lbs
5'8
14%bf
Running
400mg tren e
400mg mast e
400mg test e
Per week, I have just received a bottle of GW 501516 or GW 1516 whatever you choose to call it, now what is the dose, I've read 5-10 mg per day and I've read 5-10 mg per kg of body weight, can anyone tell me what is the correct dose per day, there is a big diff between 5mg per day and 5mg/kg body weight per day

33m
197lbs
5'8
14%bf
Running
400mg tren e
400mg mast e
400mg test e
Per week, I have just received a bottle of GW 501516 or GW 1516 whatever you choose to call it, now what is the dose, I've read 5-10 mg per day and I've read 5-10 mg per kg of body weight, can anyone tell me what is the correct dose per day, there is a big diff between 5mg per day and 5mg/kg body weight per day

I ran it at 10mg am and 10mg pm, BUT why are u running gw with that stack bro? I'd use gw if ur trying to trim down. Its expensive man so save it. Itd be good for when u come off of pct to cut up a little if u bulk up on cycle or just when u want to lean out a little more later.

I ran it at 10mg am and 10mg pm, BUT why are u running gw with that stack bro? I'd use gw if ur trying to trim down. Its expensive man so save it. Itd be good for when u come off of pct to cut up a little if u bulk up on cycle or just when u want to lean out a little more later.

It's for after cycle, did you notice crazy results at 20mg per day, that seems very high if 5mg per day is recommended

10 mg per day is the recommended dosage, not 5... 20 is the optimal dosage for weight loss... you will still get great results at 10 mg a day but if you can afford to run 20 then you will notice a difference... split the doses... 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later

10 mg per day is the recommended dosage, not 5... 20 is the optimal dosage for weight loss... you will still get great results at 10 mg a day but if you can afford to run 20 then you will notice a difference... split the doses... 5 mg in the a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later

Dylan, I hope you get paid for this, you've been extremely helpful to me, thank you

Top Bottom