Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516/Cardarine Full (progressive), Detailed Log: diet, training, research notes, bg, etc.

Ahnalova

Hello :) I hope this meets you well. I understand there are countless threads about GW already, so I apologize if anyone finds this to be redundant. After my own combing, I have not found many full (I love details) and COMPLETED logs yet, so the information I include will be pretty much what I hoped to see elsewhere while doing my own research. This is not really a place for me to talk about how GW works or what exactly it is, as that information can definitely be found in many places on this awesome site already. ;D :) This is simply to journal my rats experience. Let's start with some stats and basic information for my rat.... Age: 27 Years training/as a competitive athlete: 7 Height: 65.5" Weight: 152.8 (day 5 GW, day 11 keto+if - refeed last night) Starting Weight: 156.5 Body Fat: 17.5% Waist Measurement: 26" (21-22 achievable) This is my rat's first time using GW after quite some time studying and listening to what our training partners (both powerlifting and bodybuilding) have had to say about it. I wish I started this log on day 1, although I can recall the past few days well enough to start from here and make some notes up to this point. I will update this log as often as I see fit based on changes, pero will not let it go more than a few days without a lil something. Unless requested, I am not necessarily going to go nuts about the diet on here considering I made the thread to highlight GW. I am more than happy to discuss the whys whats hows etc if anybody has any questions, though. :) Here are some details about our current dietary approach.... Our current dietary approach: Keto + IF (my rat and I do great with keto, regardless of our aesthetic or training goals - it works well for our bodies and hormones) Caloric intake: "Maintenance level" intake, and will continue to be until absolutely necessary to lower. This is about 1,900 for us. Wake up: 0600-0800. Blaq coffee with MCT oil, no food until 1400-1600 Eating: 1600-midnight. I like to do cardiovasculars after my GW serving, before eating. I like to lift in the evenings after having some gas in the tank per eating. Refeed days: I had a large carbohydrate refeed last night (Day 10 keto, Day 4 GW) and I am currently still fasted today, will be training shortly. I am interested to see how I feel.I want to give you guys some background information about my rat and her training experience. From 2009 until 2012, she was a powerlifter, competing at 121-123# with both low body fat and little musculature. Looking back, her diet was not optimal for her output, which ultimately inhibited her physique from changing or growing much during her PL career. In 2012, she discovered the Figure division and decided to switch gears and give that a whirl. Fast forward to 2015 - this was really the first time my rat entertained a high-volume training approach (stubborn I know, pero can ya blame her? after a few years of nothing pero heavy weight, the thought of "mod weight high reps" was pretty unappealing! turns out it worked out great for her aesthetic). Now for a steady 18 months or so, my rat is pumping out the reps while continuing to make progressive strength gains as well. We all get better and wiser over time, right? So while she has been focused for 18 months, I would say the REAL results started kicking in about 6 months ago and of course are just getting better and better. Here's a look at her training style and approach.... Lifting days/week: 6-7 for a few weeks until I deload Split structure: lats & rear delts --- quads & glutes --- ant delts & chest --- hamstrings & glutes --- full delts --- glutes --- full arm (these do not have to fit in a week, just the splits i follow) Reps/load: high volume, either 5x20 or 4x25. Since using GW, I have done 2 days of 6 x 30 and f*ing loved it! Cardiovascular days/week: 4-5 Style/intensity: Stairs after lifting, AM fasted cardio (daily) Duration: 20:00-40:00 stairs 4x, 10:00 intervals fasted literally after rolling out of bed hahahI am going to add a day of a light 4 mile (around where I live) jog for mental health and recovery. I am excited to see how the GW effects this - been a while since I have done a jog more than a mile hehe.Before I get into the meat and potatoes of why you clicked the thread to begin with, I want to touch on one more component that you may or may not consider relevant: what are my rat and I supplementing with? Daily supplements: apple cider vinegarMCT oil and coconut oilEPA/DHAturmeric50billion CFU probiotics (25 AM, 25 PM)peppermint oil (between meals, digestion)lypogold (a MUST when eating high fats! fat-digestion)dairy digestive (when having any protein powder)plant digestive enzymes (with every meal) Current AAS: I am not currently running anything; HOWEVER, I am considering adding anavar to the equation if I find it necessary in the next couple of weeks based on the quality of my lifts as well as, of course, the way my physique looks both considering diet and GW. NOT TAKING ANY: fat burners, pre workouts, stimulants (aside from blaq coffee), etc. Nothing wrong w these products, just trying to keep the extra credit minimal as long as possible ;)

I apologize for the formatting!! It looked much much cleaner and easier to read before I posted - now it is all compiled together. Oops! :X

Why my rat is using GW: Although she has been in shape her entire career, she would like to be an even better example for her athletes and take her physique to the next level for herself as well. She is also an actriz and is interested in opening up her opportunities by changing her physique :) How my rat is using GW: 10mg first thing AM before 10:00 fasted hiit + 10mg before evening lift/and or stairs

First full log entry....
This is the template I will use for each of my updates, unless there is a request for anything additional/if my rat asks to include anything else.
Some of this may not seem related to GW (such as my mood each day); however, since this is my rats first time using it we want to account for every factour.
Thanks for reading. :)

* * * * GW Day 5 (Log Day 1) * * * *

[fotograph - I will post one next time]
Wake: 0800
Quality of sleep: awesome.... I woke up feeling completely rested and ready to go. I had a 250g carb refeed last night - usually my digestion is a bit compromised the following morning pero I really felt great today.
Morning bodyweight: 152.8#
GW dose: 10mg upon waking
Supplements: 1 water bottle with 2tbsp apple cider vinegar and glutamine in it during cardio
Cardio: 10:00 fasted uphill intervals. I felt that I could have gone much, much longer, pero I usually like to keep my fasted duration pretty short.
Time of first meal: 1000 blaq coffee + 2tbsp MCT + 1sc hydros....first FOOD meal 1400
Energy levels: Great.... no desire for a nap today (I usually get sleepy around 1400)
Mood: Pretty great.... I was kind of on a cloud today. :)
Physical notes: I had a refeed last night after 11 days of beginning a ketogenic approach at 1,900 calories. I had been in ketosis for 3 full days by the time I had this initial refeed and I could already tell halfway thru today that I am back in ketosis. My lift was pretty unreal tonight. I have some residual bloat (common for me after even 30g carb) that will likely last another 36 hours or so, otherwise I looked super tight today and many of my gimnasio familia commented on this.
Muscle notes: Much fuller after my refeed. My quads and glutes look very dense today :) shoulders lit up during training.
GW dose: 10mg prior to my evening lift (1700)
Gimnasio: My rat trained arms this evening, at 6 sets of 30 for every movement. She has never sweat so much..ever..I wonder if this is partially the refeed, although I cannot help but think the GW has something to do with it. I was extremely sweaty day 3 forward during my training. This could also somewhat be my keto approach, as the higher fat content inevitably accounts for natural thermogenesis.... again though, I think the GW is contributing. I will pay extra attention to this as it interests me. I will pencil in my rat's full workout below.
Additional notes: I am excited.

here are my nutrition and training notes for today, if you are interested for the sake of relatability. :)
What my rat ate today....
0800 - 16oz water + 2tbsp ACV + 5g glutamine
1000 - blaq coffee + 2tbsp MCT oil + 1sc isolates
1400 - 1tbsp all natural peanut butter + 1tbsp coconut oil + digestive enzymes
1430 - 1 large bowl of dark greens + 8oz salmon + 1tbsp bragg olive oil/acv dressing + .5c green beans
1600 - 8oz ground turkey + 4 asparagus spears + .5c green beans + .25 macadamia nuts
1900 - 3 whole eggs + 3 egg whites + 1c brussels + 2tbsp vinegar + digestive enzymes
2200 - 6oz tilapia + kale + 1tbsp bragg dressing
2300 - 8oz unsweetened almond milk + cinnamon + 1tbsp peanut butter
My rat got about 1,900 calories today at 59% fat, 33% protein, and 8% carb.

What my rat did at el gimnasio today....
0800 - 10:00 hills, interval training (after first dose of GW)
1700+ - lifting:
6 x 30 or every movement..I was overwhelmed by my endurance and strength (yes, during my lifts! I could not believe I could do 6 sets ALL EFFECTIVE AND WONDERFUL at 30 reps each, back to back to back....)
1. reverse pec dec 50#
1. bent over flye, db 15#
2. seated shoulder press, db 25# (for sets of 30, this shocked me by my third set..I was so stoked to keep it up with this weight)
2. standing bent arm lat raises, db 17.5#
3. seated Arnold press 17.5-20#
3. triceps extension 25#
4. triceps rope pressdowns 35# OUCH by my third set.. I dropped to and finished with sets using 25#
5. triceps pushdown 45#
5. standing lateral biceps curls, db 17.5# (my muscular endurance at this point truly shocked me)
6. 21's with preloaded bar, 35# (not going to lie, I had to drop to 20# bar for my last two sets and ended up doing a few more reps each)

Evening cardiovascular: 10:00 on the stairs.
Now, I felt that I could have continue and maybe I should; however, I want to see what I can yield with an awesome diet, rest, and supplementation before I get too crazy with the cardio. I know some of you may think that makes no sense considering the most popular use of GW....this is just my personal preference as approach when it comes to myself as well as my clients. I like to look at extra cardio, extreme carb manipulation (outside of keto and carb cycling or in the case of getting a bodybuilder stage-ready), and excess supplementation as "extra credit". You cannot really expect much if you turn in extra credit pero did not even do your homework. ;)

Let me know if I missed anything log-worthy, or if this is altogether just too much to read. Thanks again! :)

Really get log. I'll be following along. Very seldomly do you seem people take so much time and effort in their logs. Thanks for posting this. I am sure you will really like your cycle of cardarine. The endurance enhancing effects of it are tremendous. The nicest thing about cardarine is that it isn't a stimulant or a hormone so it's safe to use by females and you don't have to worry about PCT, suppression of testosterone production etc. Here is a good article to read on cardarine if anyone is curious and would like more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Really get log. I'll be following along. Very seldomly do you seem people take so much time and effort in their logs. Thanks for posting this. I am sure you will really like your cycle of cardarine. The endurance enhancing effects of it are tremendous. The nicest thing about cardarine is that it isn't a stimulant or a hormone so it's safe to use by females and you don't have to worry about PCT, suppression of testosterone production etc. Here is a good article to read on cardarine if anyone is curious and would like more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Trevor :) thanks so much for the support and information! A creature of detail, I love to read and learn as much as possible so I appreciate that. :) :D

This is one detailed log! Hope you will achieve the desired results, and will do so soon. I will be following along with your log! You have made a great choice or recomping.

Thank you fellas so much :)
Trevor, I really appreciate the additional information! One can never know enough let alone too much! :)

I am REALLY excited for my log today.... here we go :)

* * * * GW Day 6 (Log Day 2) * * * *

Wake: 0600 (8 hours of sleep last night)

Quality of sleep: I haven't got any complaints.. I woke up ready to go :)

Morning bodyweight: 152.2#

GW dose: 10mg upon waking

Supplements: 1 water bottle with 2tbsp apple cider vinegar and glutamine in it during cardio

Cardio: 05:00 box jumps + kettlebell swings back to back pretty much nonstop, with the exception of having water here and there. I am still trying to "shake loose" some of the carb from my previous refeed.

Time of first meal: 1200 I was feeling hungry already....I skipped the blaq coffee porque I was feeling acidic already. I had 2tbsp MCT oil, 1sc isolates, and 2tbsp peanut butter. This held me over 2 hours.

Energy levels: Nice....no nap today (no time even had I needed one, ha ha!)

Mood: Great..a lil high-speed..I was on set for just shy of 14 hours today so while I was always chipper, there was some intermittent stress.

Physical notes: I am now experiencing my onset post-carb-refeed bloat, indigestion, and overall "heavy" feeling. Usually 12-24 hours following a refeed, I feel pretty incredible and my lifts are invaluable. 24-48 hours following, I kind of feel and look like garbage. Well....we have arrived to that window! ;P hahah dealing with it and rocking the bloat - should be out of the way by tomorrow's training session.

Muscle notes: Okay guys.... this is where I REALLY feel amazed and happy today. I need to get you guys some fotos aside from my avatar back shot so you can get a fair idea of how I look, pero in the meantime:
I am fairly tight now (looking to drop from 16% to 12%). Fluid aside (I hold it very easily!), my biggest area to address is the glute-ham tie in. The muscular development is coming in fine, pero porque I have some extreme hormonal imbalances, I tend to hold any excess estrogen there. I usually use DIM and notice a difference; however, I have stopped taking it recently and focused more on high volume variety of deadlifts and lateral movements with great results. It was not until today - for the first time ever - that I noticed absolutely gorgeous and completely smooth hamstrings. I feel like it is okay to say this and not sound silly or arrogant, porque it really is a major accomplishment for me. Aside from my stated recently (6 months, though) adjusted training, the only thing I have added is the GW. Seriously fellas: could I be experiencing A. a balance or hormones despite GW not directly effecting them?, or B. the beginning if fat loss that is just showing in my hamstrings since I haven't got MUCH else (I certainly do evenly overall! :), just not concentrated like there) to lose?, and thus this is where it is going first? What do you guys think? I am ecstatic :) really cool accomplishment either way, and I hope to observe the same tomorrow around this time. :) thanks in advance for your thoughts on the subject.

GW dose: 10mg prior to my evening cardio (2200)

What my rat ate today.... 1,884 calories: 62% fat + 30% protein + 8% carb
0600 - 16oz water + 2tbsp ACV + 5g glutamine
1200 - 2tbsp MCT oil*, 1sc isolates, and 2tbsp peanut butter.
1400 - 6oz salmon + .5c green beans + .25c macadamia nuts
1600 - 4oz ground turkey + .5c green beans
1900 - 4oz ground turkey + 2tbsp bragg dressing + kale
2130 - 4tbsp MCT oil* + 1c unsweetened almond milk + cinnamon
0000 - 6 egg whites + .5 yolk + 1c green beans + turmeric + cinnamon

*Why so much MCT oil today?
I am still experiencing some residual bloat from my carb refeed, and although I can slightly detect ketones in my urine per aroma :), I am not positive I am really back into ketosis quite yet. MCT oil is the best dietary way FOR ME PERSONALLY to get into ketosis asap.

What my rat did at el gimnasio today....
The sad new folks, my rat did NOT lift today. We felt like given our digestive issues and the headache that came with them, cardiovasculars would be the best way to rock tonight - and boy we were right :)
My rat planned on running in her wheel for 3 speedy miles (interested to see if she could break Devil Dog >;] time ...), pero this went from the expected 20-21:00 to over an hour of a slower-paced pero consistent run that could have gone on forever. I can absolutely say that the GW was lit and in full-effect tonight. After almost 14 hours on set, I did not know what to expect from my rat tonight....thanks GW for the push.

I am looking forward to keeping you posted on what else is to come. I am patient with the aesthetic changes as it has still been just shy of a week, pero definitely looking forward to getting my waist back down soon.
Pardon me if this is way too long - let me know and I can cut some of the fluffy details.

Until next time <3 <3 <3 <3

Top Bottom