Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516/Cardarine Full (progressive), Detailed Log: diet, training, research notes, bg, etc.

Spurs, check out sarms1! my rat was really happy with how quick the shipping to her country was, not to mention they offer bundles. :)

Steve and Masonic, thank you gentlemen! I am excited and optimistic :D :*

Boy have I had a weird day....jajaj!! I guess you cannot appreciate the sweet without the sour. ;)
Full report coming up..maybe we can share a laugh..heading to el gimnasio for my lift now!

image.jpg

I have kept up with my log, just waiting to post with something worthwhile for you to read :)

I feel like a cornball for the mirror foto jajaja!, pero I am happy to start seeing some conditioning in my legs. I have a bit more growing to do there so bare with me :)
I do give credit to the GW, at least somewhat, as it has pushed me to do more intense cardiovasculars with excellent output. I do what I call anabolic cardio only, which is either sprints/hills with weighted vest, flipping the tire, stair climber, or intervals (box jumps, jump rope, etc).

my muscular endurance has also been....just amazing. I could be in el gimnasio forever, honestly. :)

I will post a full log soon. :) image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Top Bottom