Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw-501516?

SRTank

so ive got my sarms stack ready to start in september with all the anchillaries and pct in hand.

cycle will be 8 weeks of s-4 and osta/mk6, but i also have a bottle of gw..so dosed at 10mg it will only last 2 weeks..i did order a second bottle of gw from unique but it hasnt come, i have emailed them but with no response yet.

The main question to this thread is will i need any sort of PCT for 2 weeks gw alone as i plan on running it now?

stats: 5"8
11%
21 yrs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

so ive got my sarms stack ready to start in september with all the anchillaries and pct in hand.

cycle will be 8 weeks of s-4 and osta/mk6, but i also have a bottle of gw..so dosed at 10mg it will only last 2 weeks..i did order a second bottle of gw from unique but it hasnt come, i have emailed them but with no response yet.

The main question to this thread is will i need any sort of PCT for 2 weeks gw alone as i plan on running it now?

stats: 5"8
11%
21 yrs

you do not need any pct with gw if you only run it for 2 weeks as a stand alone... you need to run it at least 4 weeks...

if i ran at 5 mg it would last 4 weeks but 5mg ed is too small of a dose? or do you mean 4 weeks for a PCT? thanks

You need to run gw at least 4 weeks .. 10 mg day minimum

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Ran mine at 5mg am 5mg pm. Along with mk-2866 (osta) and loved it.

I'm with Keith on the taste though haha. But if you mix it w some fruit juice it masks that gasoline taste a lot

Going to be running all three myself soon for 8 wks, will be starting the log tomorrow so feel free to follow along.

Yes sir. Ran it 8wks. 25mg osta 10mg gw. Will definitely use them together post cycle next time. Lost.body fat, gained lean muscle and awesome vasuclarity and endurance. Both from GWP

Top Bottom