Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw-501516?

*update* ive been running gw and ive started noticing liver and kidney twinges..could this be unrelated? im gona get some tests done but any input would be usefull...i remember reading somewhere that someone got their sarms lab tests and it turned out to be dbol...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

*update* ive been running gw and ive started noticing liver and kidney twinges..could this be unrelated? im gona get some tests done but any input would be usefull...i remember reading somewhere that someone got their sarms lab tests and it turned out to be dbol...

Definitely have not seen or heard this to be any sort of side effect from gw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

SARMS SEARCH has gw50 at 20mgs per ML.......run it at 20mgs for 4 weeks and logs your results.

For those not good with numbers, GW is actually cheaper from sarms search than at uniquemicals. SS is 4x more concentrated, so it would take 4 bottles of unique's GW to give you an equal quantity of GW. That's $200 vs $150...you could take that extra $50 saved and get an extra bottle of MK from unique!

i currently have s4 and osta from.unique but if i run again il try ss

Just as Dylan said above, and in a previous posting. The endurance is fucking unbelievable!
I went with his recommendation of stacking s4 @ 50 ED 25 morning and 25 evening. and Osta @ 25mg ED in the morning.
The Shit is Nucking Futz.

Top Bottom