Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 (Cardarine) ... What's the buzz about?

Everyone has already stated but GW is the shit bro. Increased endurance, fat loss and I personally had no sides. Sarms1 GW is the truth and definitely should be included in every cycle layout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Right on. I'll look around before I post next time. I just never heard of it before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Oh that's you? Cool.. hey thanks man you are the reason I decided to loss weight before going on my cycle cause of that vid I ran into on YouTube.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

That's great bro! I'm happy to have a positive and helpful influence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually used it while on tren cycle? If so how does it compare to running tren without?

Has anyone actually used it while on tren cycle? If so how does it compare to running tren without?

I'm an asthmatic welder so my lungs aren't too shit hot. When I tried tren, I could barely even get a set of 8 out without coughing and gasping for air. I got the cardarine and it actually made an amazing difference. I was quite impressed.

I'm an asthmatic welder so my lungs aren't too shit hot. When I tried tren, I could barely even get a set of 8 out without coughing and gasping for air. I got the cardarine and it actually made an amazing difference. I was quite impressed.

it is a must run on tren. really if you do not run it then you are falling behind your peers.

every crossfit gym guys use it. its as standard today as whey protein was in the 90's

That's what I keep telling people, but I guess that you don't get to really believe how good and effective Cardarine is.

Unlike many compounds, Cardarine will make a huge difference in a cycle, where it will add a lot of quality without any additional side effects, and its ability to reduce trenbolone's side effects is a huge plus for me.

I loved cardarine when I used it in the past. I felt great, and the endurance boost was incredible. Where is the best place to order Cardarine now?

Top Bottom