Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, you really need to lift before you juice

gorillahung

This post was inspired by a Youtube video of this average looking guy in his late 20's talking about his first tren cycle. I punched the screen when he talked about his strength gains on tren. He said his max bench was 110 kilos at the start of the cycle! WTF? That's 242 lbs. Shit I did that as a 140 pound high school kid 10 years before I juiced. Shit, I had 8 first place powerlifting trophies when I did my first cycle. Can't people at least try to achieve their natural limit before turning to the dark side?

It used to be people made gains as much as possible and then when they stalled, they turned to the juice. Now, unfortunetely, because of easy access, guys go right to it for the faster results. The irony is, the overall result isn't as good if you don't build a solid foundation and rely on enhancement from the start. .

Last edited:
People used to go to gyms to see big dudes. Now they watch that ever worsening shit box youtube to learn life's lessons. Prosperity without toil is not a good thing.

Although I don't support that guy on the youtube video, I also have to say that you should not compare yourself to others - there are many factors involved in performance. He might be naturally weaker, smaller than he appears, etc, etc. I do agree that people are basically abusing roids these days, but there is so much more to it.

People used to go to gyms to see big dudes. Now they watch that ever worsening shit box youtube to learn life's lessons. Prosperity without toil is not a good thing.

ya know I used to subscribe to a lot of these youtube fitness channels but now I do not subscribe to any except maybe 1 or 2.

bad information and its a joke all the drama

the circle of weight training revolves back onto the common denominator of this being a solo sport. I really don't care to watch or care what others do. i'm most worried about myself

It used to be people made gains as much as possible and then when they stalled, they turned to the juice. Now, unfortunetely, because of easy access, guys go right to it for the faster results. The irony is, the overall result isn't as good if you don't build a solid foundation and rely on enhancement form the start. .

I think in your days Nelson if it took 3 clicks to order steroids like it does today then your generation would have done the same thing.

you are right in its a different era today. plus kids of today are given money by granny, mommy and daddy all the time.. they got plenty of money to spend on shit they don't need like steroids .. and then they can click on youtube and social media and see their 'hero's' bragging about steroid use. there is too much narcissism today out in the open, what happened to being humble? well you don't make money on social media being humble.

We live in a society where people want everything now. No one wants to work for anything anymore and put the time in building a foundation and base naturally. A lot of young guys are buying their first steroid cycles before even buying their gym memberships. It blows my mind.

Steroids/drugs really don't do as much as people think. Your diet and training is always what's going to be the foundation and priority #1.

I think in your days Nelson if it took 3 clicks to order steroids like it does today then your generation would have done the same thing.

you are right in its a different era today. plus kids of today are given money by granny, mommy and daddy all the time.. they got plenty of money to spend on shit they don't need like steroids .. and then they can click on youtube and social media and see their 'hero's' bragging about steroid use. there is too much narcissism today out in the open, what happened to being humble? well you don't make money on social media being humble.

No doubt. Years ago, I spoke with Pudgy Stockton, who was considered the first female bodybuilder back in the 40's. She was 82 years old and SHE said she would have taken steroids if they were available in her day!

But there is something special about the guys in the 60's who were solidly built and then did a little d-bol or primo. They look like gods. And they continued looking good into old age. Look at the roid monsters from the 90's now. They look very ordinary.

As far as the psychological perspective...I guess it's no different with music. Back when you had to save up and buy and album, you'd listen to that album over and over. It was cherished. Today, you have any song you want at your fingertips for free -- which is great -- but it isn't as special.

Top Bottom