Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys who take HRT injections. Are the injections coninuous indefinitely?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Or does the doctor ever take you off for a period to give your body a rest?
I think the injections are weekly or bi-weekly uninterrupted for the rest of your life. Is this correct?

well, if its a proper amount, i.e. just enough to replace what should be there, then year round would be fine. But, a lot of "HRT" docs run their patients on actualy cycles where there levels are far above normal, so, it becomes necessary to take time off.

Thats my understanding of it.

The Dr. can put you on creams or gels .Both work good but there's nothing like testosterone injections. I'm have an endocrine problem(pituitary tumor) and I will be on it for life or as long as I need my dick hard. Also on HGH /4ius ED

Thre real crooks are the docs who run cycles with test/deca/gh mixes. They use an approach that is the same for the patient no matter what their current test. levels show. They also keep you blood levels too high.

An acceptable TRT doctor can and should keep you on year round with weekly injections or daily gels... FOR LIFE. Supplemental anti estrogen medication/supplements and hcg is utilized as well with the doctor i use. Im about to start .25 arimidex every other day and 250iu Hcg 2X week for test atrophy.

Hope this helps!

Asked my doc about HRT today. He said the only way he would put a man on HRT is if he was physically showing female traits/characteristics. Other words the test level would have to be low enough that those symptoms (gyno, etc) manifested themselves. I guess he is kinda old school. He was cool about giving me scripts for avodart & nizoral 2% however.

Hey ClomidClown! Got a few ?'s. I'm on HRT 200mg test enan. I got my levels checked and they are down. I'm assuming that the test has shut down the small amount of production I used to have. My doc said we can look into either uping the dose or getting it weekly. Did your doc start anti e's and hcg because you were getting side effects or is he just really on the ball and is doing it for preventative treatment? By "test atrophy" did you mean testicular atrophy?

Once again, thank all of you guys for your imput. Let's continue this discussion. I'm not concerned about the nut shrinkage if I'm gonna be on for life and don't see why I should be? I can fuck like a monkey in heat when I'm on weekly injections, so why do I need bigger balls? I've never had a problem with a gyno, which is what I assume the anti-ei's are for.

I've been taking a weekly (self admistered) shot for 2 years straight now and I plan to be on for life. I feel great and at 39, I continue to grow and make gains in the gym. I keep my blood levels monitored twice a year. So I think I'm on the right track. The thing is, some guys are calling my crazy because I never come off. I don't understand why they think this, especially since some of you guys get it weekly by your dr's. The dosages are relatively low and it doesn't place much stess on the liver. Other meds that people take for life, I'm sure are far more toxic.

biteme said:
Once again, thank all of you guys for your imput. Let's continue this discussion. I'm not concerned about the nut shrinkage if I'm gonna be on for life and don't see why I should be? I can fuck like a monkey in heat when I'm on weekly injections, so why do I need bigger balls? I've never had a problem with a gyno, which is what I assume the anti-ei's are for.

Might seem like a silly question but does this affect the amount of jizz you shoot out?

biteme said:
I've been taking a weekly (self admistered) shot for 2 years straight now and I plan to be on for life. I feel great and at 39, I continue to grow and make gains in the gym. I keep my blood levels monitored twice a year. So I think I'm on the right track. The thing is, some guys are calling my crazy because I never come off. I don't understand why they think this, especially since some of you guys get it weekly by your dr's. The dosages are relatively low and it doesn't place much stess on the liver. Other meds that people take for life, I'm sure are far more toxic.

Well, that's what it all comes down to, is your blood levels. If everything is in the high normal range, and all your other things stay in the safe zone, i.e. Lipids and such, then there is no reason to come off. But I know some people that run bodybuilder doses and call it HRT. Which it is cleary not.

Top Bottom