Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys who started before they were 18

Listen to these dudes man. They only have your best interest in mind. Do some research and you will find the reasons. Then if you have half a brain you will take this advice. Do you want to stop growing? Your bones "frame" that is. Sure you may become a BIG 14 year old. But that you will become a small 25 year old and regret making the wrong decision for the rest of your life. Be smart man, you have plenty of natural growth left in you, take advantage of that, and take advantage of all your brothers here trying to help.

hey iam5 feet 10 a good height....i wish i was 5 feet 7 at my size i would look even better then how i look know people say wow you look great but at 5 feet 7 they would say go on stage with MR.O;) but 5 feet 10 is all good with me i still look like a monster

shit im far from being an expert on the juice , im still learning now about fine tuning and doing the proper cycles..but one thing i can back up is the fact i have over 20 years of doing anabolic steroids and had my fair share of nasty side affects..and i wasnt even doing near the doses some of you guys are posting..........just because your in your late teens or early 20's and done a few cycles you really dont know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to side affects...just because everything is going "smooth" now sure in the fuck dosent mean you are exempt from messing yourself up....all i can do is shake my head and laugh..you guys are pounding 1000's of mgs of shit and you dont think one day it will catch up to you?....

wrong!

note:...dont get me wrong..im not being a hypocrite because im running some heavy shit now myself but i know the risks since i have been through them many times..it just pisses me off to see guys who have done a few cycles acting like experts when it comes to what this stuff does to your body and mind

just a wild ass guess but lets say a 14 year old child does two cycles in one year...at the age of 15 his organs probably aged 10 years

ok i know that i dont get gyno that easily my hair dont fall out....i have takin 600mgs of primo and was fine i have 6 years of juicin under my belt;) .......but i see what you saying bro you are right i dont think the average 14 year old kid should juice i knew what i was talking about at my age i didnt take d-bol like how some kids well just cuz it well add size quick iam not like that if i was theni would take anadrol....but i dont....plus i had this guy helping me with the juiceing and about cycles/stacks and about roids like what they do in the body and so on......here are the roids i juice with

test if its 250=cc 500-1000mgs but 250-1500 is max
100-200mgs a cc 400-800mgs too many shots 1000mgs would be max

eq 300-600mgs 800mgs is max never did 1000mgs but if i did not over 1000mgs so that is max 800-1000mgs max dose

deca 300-600max

d-bol dont take a lot never went over 50mgs but 25-40mgs is fine dont mess with it a lot know

primo 300-600mgs never went over 600mgs 700-1000mgs but i dont think i well go over 600mgs for a while

anavar 25-60mgs i have been over 60mgs way over 60mgs before but 25-60mgs is good..

fina 1cced or 1cc eod
4-6 week 7 weeks max

winny shots...25-100mgs ed,eod

and thats about it i guess.....

oh yeah forgot gh at 2-6ius 5 on 2 off for 12-16 weeks i dont mess with slin even on gh i just dont mess with slin too much...if i take it 3 weeks on 1 week off so it ends on week 11 at 10ius after a workout only on workout days...

You were juicing at 14? I dont even know what to say to that. At that age you should be playing Nintendo and chasing after girls (cant start too early on that! lol).

I wouldnt be surprised if you've already done permanent damage to yourself.

Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom