Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the guys who have cycled GH before....

Dr. JK

is it worth the money or not?
Also, aside from fat loss did you notice a significant amount of muscle gained as compared to it was not used in the cycle, i.e. similar results without GH?

Thanks

only with steroid use will you see muscle gain is it worth it um depends on what you are looking for.... look at my pic in my sig thats what gh and winnie did for me went from 200 to 235, but i also used insulin and did no cardio is it worth it? depends what your paying

Was it worth it? Well, that really depends on how much money you have and where something becomes "expensive" vs. cheap in your view of the world.

For me the fat loss was basically effortless and it worked better than anything I had ever used for that purpose. As for lean mas gains, well I didn't loose a single pound of weight over 4mo at 4iu ED. My starting weight was 203 and ending weight was 203, but my pants went down over 3" though. So I guess I technicallly must have gained some lean mass, but that lean mass was probably water as I did not see the kind of strength gains one associates with gear.

Top Bottom