Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys, tell me what bros go to mex, I need much help

finallygotlayed

Guys I need info on Mexico, search didn't give me what I was lookin for. Tell me what bros from the board go there so I can email them. Or if you go yourself, please email me telling me where you go, what pharmacy or vet, and what you got, and what fakes you saw. If one were to print out color pics from e2's website and take them to mex, one could probably avoid fakes right?

------------------
This post was brought to you by someone formerly known as Cantgetlayed.

I haven't been personally...but I've read that taking good clear pictures of real stuff is a good idea. And also, make sure you go in from the border at least a mile or so 'cause the cops watch the ones that are close to the border...JUST MY 2 CENTS, can't wait to go myself!!!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Ive been to mexicali and puerto Vallerta, and brought back each time. let me say the border town was rougher. different methods for each type of visit. Are you going border town or vacation. Ill help from there-Tomo

I'm not, a friend might be, not deffinate yet. But while he's in the area(socal) he said he may drop into mex for me.

------------------
This post was brought to you by someone formerly known as Cantgetlayed.

Top Bottom