Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy's Test/Var/Proviron Cycle Log

Seems like my estrogen is high. Getting pimples on my face chest and back. Tiny but some are just red and others have white shit. Recommemdations please? Wash woth acne soaps? I doubt I need an AI. Im on such a low dose. Couldny know until I got bloodwork. Proviron supposed to lower estrogen. Maybe I need to bump it up to 50mg. Thanks guys.

Just finished the other half protein shake aroun 4pm and took and 1.5hr nap. Havent ate anything else yet.

3 xlarge eggs with cheese
3 bacon strips
kodiak pancackes with milk and white chocolate chips
protein shake
20221118_205428.jpg

Seems like my estrogen is high. Getting pimples on my face chest and back. Tiny but some are just red and others have white shit. Recommemdations please? Wash woth acne soaps? I doubt I need an AI. Im on such a low dose. Couldny know until I got bloodwork. Proviron supposed to lower estrogen. Maybe I need to bump it up to 50mg. Thanks guys.

Just finished the other half protein shake aroun 4pm and took and 1.5hr nap. Havent ate anything else yet.

acne doesnt mean you have estrogen

i would go with anti acne body wash and soaps and do a salt scrub , you can do it yourself

also try to get some sun if there is any where you live

Yes I love the sun! Lately its been cloudy. I miss the porch at the hotel. Im downtown in this apt so I have to go to the park to get sun.

Today 0.1mL Real Ventroglute this time with 1/2" 25g pin.
50mg Proviron. 10,000IU Vitamin D3.
Program for next 7 weeks in place. Begin Monday!
Will continue to post each time I consume calories.
Need to adjust bed comfort because sleep not optimal.

Last edited:
Protein shake @1115am
Protein Shake @1215pm with 200mg Vit B6, 1 Ginko, 1 Beet Cap, 1 Creatine chew 5g

Bought a humidifier cool mist and thicker pillow and a 2 inch mattress topper. Lets see how sleep goes tonight.

Top Bottom