Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy's Test/Var/Proviron Cycle Log

Well gentleman...
My shot today gave me huge PIP. Dont know wtf I did but Im so fucked on the left side into the Ventro. Anyhow I hamered the iron...
I just go hard at it guys without going to failure. Its an intuitive session. I know what I want to develop and everyday is different execution but same movements. In a quick and dirty summary...
Incline Bench drop sets and superset with Chest Supported Rows 3 plates 135 4 x 8-5, 4 plates 180 x 3 x 3
95 lbs 4 sets x 5, 135 3x3 warmup
225 x 3, 205 x 3, 185 x 3, 135 x 5
225 x 4, 205 x 5, 185 x 5, 135 x 8
185 4 x 5
135 x 4 x 6

Its very auto-regulated... in the midst of all the Bench and Row, I did
DB Clean & Press 55-75 x 3-5,
Close Supinated Pulldowns x 8 ? lbs (whatever was on there by previous person),
100 DB Shrugs 1 x 10,
400 lbs Calf Raises 4 x 20

Im all over the gym, music pumping and just keeping a monitor on my heart rate. When I hit 130-140 I relax until 100 bpm and go ham again. Never to failure. I do sip on 30g protein shake and gulps of tart cherry juice and chug water as I workout. Just huge pumps and moving lots of iron. By no means am I to consider myself strong. I just love the iron game and have lots of fun. At this gym in this city I am probably one of the biggest and strongest. I would love to see someone go in with me after each of my sets and match me, movement for movement, to this day in all the cities Ive lived still havent had anyone try. By no means do I even look that great at all but I've been training alone for a long time and have just learned how to get a good pump rarely going more than 10 reps per set. I love moving heavy but I never grind. Lots of speed in my reps. Best lbs RAW(no belts, wraps, nothing, nada) 595 Deadlift, 465 Squat, 215 Overhead Press Strict, 335 Bench, 100 One arm DB clean & press, 405 Trap-bar Carry for 30 ft. 565 Yoke Carry for 60 ft. 225 Log Clean & Press, 100x15 Kroc Row. Not close to any of those at the moment. This was all 2 yrs ago. The gym Im in now is not setup for any of these movements.

Thanks for tuning in guys. I enjoy the interest you guys have. Have a nice night! Sleep well.

you pinned in the side quad or where?

good you trained hard dont give up

Left Ventro glute. Im still super in pain! But I moved into a new apartment today up 4 flights of stairs. Pushing thru! Fuck! It hurts soo much... no redness or swelling, still have mobility but damn its prettt bad. Off day today. Pinned SubQ 25g pin 0.2mL, 2 in from bellybutton. Wasnt about to hurt my other muscle!

I did a post update but seems it didnt go thru... sigh
Yesterday 0.1mL SubQ pin 25g. Right oblique area.
No lifting today.
Pinned 0.2mL SubQ left of bellybutton. Applying hot towel and will massage the shit out of it all day to see if it keeps a bump from forming. No itchy but bit red on 2 previous shots.

Grapeseed carrier oil of this XT Labs Test C 300mg/mL from Napsgear.
Took my 25mg Proviron with 3 fish oil and 2 Vitamin D3 with a Protein Shake.

Have a great day everyone. New apartment is cool as f*. We lovn it.

Seems like I have never pinned my ventro. lol What a guy! I finally can walk again. In any case we shall see how the SubQ lumps are handled. This is the protein shakes I drink like 6 a day.
20221117_152139.jpg20221117_152046.jpg

I did a post update but seems it didnt go thru... sigh
Yesterday 0.1mL SubQ pin 25g. Right oblique area.
No lifting today.
Pinned 0.2mL SubQ left of bellybutton. Applying hot towel and will massage the shit out of it all day to see if it keeps a bump from forming. No itchy but bit red on 2 previous shots.

Grapeseed carrier oil of this XT Labs Test C 300mg/mL from Napsgear.
Took my 25mg Proviron with 3 fish oil and 2 Vitamin D3 with a Protein Shake.

Have a great day everyone. New apartment is cool as f*. We lovn it.

great update thank you for the up

and why didnt you lift ? you should train day of injection imo

great Log so far thank you so much for sharing
can we see your meals and how you eat as you go please

Top Bottom