Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guido Cutter

magman1

Hey bros, getting ready for WMC Miami
30 years old bunch of cycles under my belt, but usually stick with test/var 10 week cycles twice a year.
6'0 about 205/210 bf btwn 9-11% bf.

Plan to run prop at 100-150 eod
Mast 200 eod
Tren ace 75-100 eod. First time using tren.

Will run aromasin from start as I'm very gyno prone and have prami on hand. Running test/mast for 11 weeks, tren for 8 or 9.

I don't do any cardio and am still pretty lean, real tight with diet. Going to amp up cardio and try and get shredded big time. I'll try and update every so often in the event anyone would care

that cardio is gonna be difficult with tren....better get a head start on it before you start the tren, otherwise it might seem quite impossible.
been curious to see but you might consider using GW with the Tren to see if it may moderate some of the harsh effects tren has on cardio.

wouldn't say you need the AI with mast because it has AI properties already....but would just keep it on hand.

what is PCT here? why not throw some var in there as well?

that cardio is gonna be difficult with tren....better get a head start on it before you start the tren, otherwise it might seem quite impossible.
been curious to see but you might consider using GW with the Tren to see if it may moderate some of the harsh effects tren has on cardio.

wouldn't say you need the AI with mast because it has AI properties already....but would just keep it on hand.

what is PCT here? why not throw some var in there as well?

bro, come on... he said hes very gyno prone... mast is not an ai... it has properties but it would be very very unwise to not be running aromasin from the start... even if he wasn't gyno prone, hes getting ready for a show and the last thing you want is estrogen levels elevated at all with any sort of water retention... you don't depend on other aas to act as an ai...

bro, come on... he said hes very gyno prone... mast is not an ai... it has properties but it would be very very unwise to not be running aromasin from the start... even if he wasn't gyno prone, hes getting ready for a show and the last thing you want is estrogen levels elevated at all with any sort of water retention... you don't depend on other aas to act as an ai...

yes i know this. I was just going to say have caber on hand for prolactin issues...but your right for the show, AI would be helpful. wasnt factoring that in there. and i know it isnt an AI but has AI properties

Appreciate the input guys. The only show I'm getting ready for tho is winter music conference in Miami, where it's a bunch of guidos and easy sluts strutting around in thongs! Walk around the pool parties with my Mandingo taped to my 8 pack haha jk, kinda!

I have aromasin. Plan to run adex first two weeks then switch to aromasin. Reason being, I truly feel that by week 8-10, any AI tends to start losing effect. Figure first two weeks estrogen should be relatively in check so take adex just to be safe, then step it up with aromasin. If anyone disagrees, let me know. Prami on hand. Mast alone is not enough for me to prevent gyno, had to resort to letro last two cycles which just fucking destroyed results

Never pinned 3.5 / 4 mgs before....I'm good in quads / glutes?

Appreciate the input guys. The only show I'm getting ready for tho is winter music conference in Miami, where it's a bunch of guidos and easy sluts strutting around in thongs! Walk around the pool parties with my Mandingo taped to my 8 pack haha jk, kinda!

I have aromasin. Plan to run adex first two weeks then switch to aromasin. Reason being, I truly feel that by week 8-10, any AI tends to start losing effect. Figure first two weeks estrogen should be relatively in check so take adex just to be safe, then step it up with aromasin. If anyone disagrees, let me know. Prami on hand. Mast alone is not enough for me to prevent gyno, had to resort to letro last two cycles which just fucking destroyed results

Never pinned 3.5 / 4 mgs before....I'm good in quads / glutes?

i pin 4cc's eod of test prop and mast prop in my quads and im all good bro...

i would run aromasin from the start... if you have REAL QUALITY aromasin it most definitely does not lose effect during the cycle...

Thanks Dylan you the fuckin man bro for so many reasons. I have aromas in from chemical need and GWP....any thoughts on quality of either of those?

Hey bros ten days in and starting to feel pretty good. If I wanted to add hcg to my cycle / post cycle, could someone help me mapping that out. Actually something I am rather unfamiliar with. Oh yeah why am I typing this at 1am and have to be at my desk at 7? Fuckin tren!

Top Bottom