Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Hello.i have read that for max hgh results us to compine it with t3 or testisterone.however i want to use it for injuries repairs joints e.t.c.does t3 and testisterine affect the injuries healing?

I am planning to use hgh.main reason is injuries repair ,joints problems e.t.c.i saw to many post that if i use hgh with other staf works mych better..what do you think?and how long i have to use it to see results?

The problem with HGH is that 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or brutally under dosed. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. What that means is that it signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It is by far the best legal alternative to HGH. It doesnt require injections which is also nice.

I would stack the nutrobal with a good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com. This will help your joints/ligaments heal and reduce inflammation and pain in the area.

You definitely don't need T3 with HGH. Here is what I recommend:

either get real HGH from a pharmacy or use Nutrobal.

There is just too much fake HGH out there to trust anything but getting it directly from a pharmacy.

Pharma grade HGH is the real deal, however very few can actually afford it.

I would also go with Nutrobal, much cheaper and effective way of having high HGH in your body, as well as no need for stabbing yourself during the day.

Top Bottom