Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On-Guard

fishn4life

Is this the same On-Guard that everyone was hyping up a few months ago?

advantig.net/products/on-guard

Just curious.....only one I could find

Fish

I can't get on that link, but ON-GUARD will be coming out.

Incidentally, I'd like to make a personal apology to all the board members. ON-GUARD has been held up longer than reasonably expected. I believe it's wrong and unfair to ask for everyone's attention and then not deliver.

There were circumstances beyond out control but in the end, we are the one's responsible and I will take my share of the blame.

ON-GUARD will be out, but at this point I cannot say when. The same goes for LO-PROLAC, which I know a lot of people were depending on.

The supplement business is difficult and for smaller companies with limited resources who are trying to make top quality products at the lowest prices it's even tougher. We sincerely hope no one is too discouraged and will still try ON-GUARD and LO-PROLAC, once they're ready. They really are great formulas and we're confident they'll be a welcome addition to your muscle building goals.

Thank you for your patience. And we'll make an announcement as soon as everything is ready to go. Hopefully, soon.

On-Guard is a trademarked name from the looks of it.

May end up having to change the name before it goes into production.

I can't get on that link, but ON-GUARD will be coming out.

Incidentally, I'd like to make a personal apology to all the board members. ON-GUARD has been held up longer than reasonably expected. I believe it's wrong and unfair to ask for everyone's attention and then not deliver.

There were circumstances beyond out control but in the end, we are the one's responsible and I will take my share of the blame.

ON-GUARD will be out, but at this point I cannot say when. The same goes for LO-PROLAC, which I know a lot of people were depending on.

The supplement business is difficult and for smaller companies with limited resources who are trying to make top quality products at the lowest prices it's even tougher. We sincerely hope no one is too discouraged and will still try ON-GUARD and LO-PROLAC, once they're ready. They really are great formulas and we're confident they'll be a welcome addition to your muscle building goals.

Thank you for your patience. And we'll make an announcement as soon as everything is ready to go. Hopefully, soon.

On-Guard is a trademarked name from the looks of it.

May end up having to change the name before it goes into production.

exactly and this is why NTBM does not rush into things at times. This is a product that we are investing 10's of thousands of dollars into because we wanted it to be the best that it can be and we want it to be at a damn good price. In order to do this we have to invest a very very large sum of money up front on this product. When we are going to drop 40k on a product we look into things and make sure we got it right. From the labels to the daily values and then down to the name.

ON-guard as you can see from that link is a trad marked name. So though needtobuildmuscle is sorry this product has taken a long time. We are very pleased we have taken the time to do it right.

How would everyone had liked it if NTBM dropped a huge amount of money on this product and then we get a letter telling us we can no longer sell it. Taking a hit like that you can bet it would be the last time anyone ever saw the product and might even be the end of a small company like my self.

So Sorry its taken so long but at the same time we should all count our selfs lucky we did not come out with on guard any sooner then we will be. The name will be changing. It will not be called on-guard.

On-Guard will quickly become an ESSENTIAL supplement for those ON CYCLE, it simply has far too many benfits to not use. If you're gonna use Anabolic Steroids, you better be ON-GUARD!

This is one of those things. Whenever a name is used we do a search to make sure there are no similar products. Nothing came up. But someone somewhere had a tiny little company and they trademarked the name first. This shit happens.

Anyway, I think we've got a cool name that NO ONE is sure to have. (But we ain't sayin' till WE get the trademark!)

Bottom line. This should all be worked out and everyone will have the cycle protection they need. SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again guys.

So can I have a free bottle of the new stuff for pointing it out???? :qt:

Just mess'n.....Look'n forward to seeing it out and I'm glad to see you guys take the time to do it right!

Fish

I didn't know Need 2 Guard was originally called On-Guard, that's a cool piece of NTBM history.

Also, any news on the Lo-Prolac? I've seen it mentioned over the last year or so and was just curious, I've been using P-5-P and L-Dopa thus far to combat prolac sides.

Top Bottom