Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone secretagogues still work after 45-50 years of age?

FPB

I've seen a video discussing wether growth hormone secretagogues still work after 45-50 years of age, because maybe the body is not able to put out enough HGH any more, so it gets more interesting to use HGH (low dose 2-3u) instead.
What do you all think?

This was the video by the way:
https://youtu.be/V7u8vT4hzbY

Thanks!

Arguably when the body starts to drop off natural production is PRECISELY when you wanna use something which helps the body produce more. That or ante up the cash and use the real deal (more so as it's not suppressive).

I'm lost on that logic

gh secretagoges will add to gh levels, it isn't like where you use steroids and shut your test levels down. HGH doesn't work like that

seems like one of those clickbait videos where it would be difficult to prove or disprove so they pretend like they are gurus.

I’m 57 and have been on 3iu’s a day for 4 months. The results are amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your experience.
When do you inject?
Where?
What results are you talking about?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I tried injecting AM but found I would get tired during the day even when I split the dose. I sent you a pm so you can check my latest before/after shots...

I inject in fat areas around abs, which is getting harder to find. The results have mainly been fat burning...

Top Bottom