Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Hormone & Insulin Protocols

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Guys here I'd like to discuss with experienced users what were your most effective protocols with GH & slin. Dosing, timing, nutrition timing, activity etc.

There are many opinions on the matter of what is best:

GH AM fasted dosing with cardio for fat loss
GH Pre-bed dosing for recovery
GH & Slin Pre & post workout

Some will argue gh must be used alongside slin for full effects, if so how do you structure your protocol?

Other considerations are insulin types: long acting vs short acting which again will change protocols.

So what worked for you?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Start by reading our articles

1. only use insulin if you are injecting a lot of hgh, and only use lots of hgh and insulin if you are a pro. otherwise forget the whole idea

2. the idea behind using insulin with hgh is to drop your blood sugar and help nutrition partition. that is how you get 300 pounds bodybulders who are lean

3. your hgh going higher and higher while fasting. so the logic is you inject hgh right before your 'break-fast' meal so keep the pulse going

4. insulin should be injected ahead of food so you don't go hypo or into a coma and if you use longer acting insulin (you better know what you are doing and be a pro) then you should be eating often throughout the day to take advantage of the meals you are eating

Guys here I'd like to discuss with experienced users what were your most effective protocols with GH & slin. Dosing, timing, nutrition timing, activity etc.

There are many opinions on the matter of what is best:

GH AM fasted dosing with cardio for fat loss
GH Pre-bed dosing for recovery
GH & Slin Pre & post workout

Some will argue gh must be used alongside slin for full effects, if so how do you structure your protocol?

Other considerations are insulin types: long acting vs short acting which again will change protocols.

So what worked for you?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

too many variables. post up your stats and experience

if this tells you anything on what i think about insulin use... i turn down actual paying clients tat want me to coach them on this.. i wont even discuss it nor teach it for money.. so what does that say? its far too dangerous and not remotely close to worth it.. its a huge mistake to use unless you have a medical condition where you need it but thats an entirely different type of use and monitoring etc.. you should steer clear of it

Top Bottom