Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growing but not growing...wtf....

marcu_s

ok.
i guess that upon wakening theres no pump, and u dont feel that fullness.
i dont eather. after one meal i start to get there, after the third im there, but feel a bit bloated and twice the size stomach than two meals before.

then i feel that growing feeling and its all good.

but every fucking time i wake up i and see myself i think " fuck....im on aas but dont even look close, pathetic" :worried:
then a few hours later its okay.

do u guys have the same problem?
a weird question, when im filled up the most and have a real good fullness in my muscles, is that how big they really are?

weird question i know.

have a good one bros

Well with me i know that when i wake up in the AM that i am usually skinnier looking then when i went to bed. I think its because you body has processed all the food from day prior but i dont know i still feel like i look good though just a skinnier waist like it looks like. After a few good meals i start to feel bloated like you do and get that full body pump going on i guess you could say. Later.

8and20 said:
the only thing i have ever noticed, gear or not, is stomach is flatter in the morning.

lol..'tis true!

prob has to do with carb depletion over nite and your muscles lose some size because of it. after eating some carbs your muscles get replenished and gain fullness.

marcu_s said:
ok.
i guess that upon wakening theres no pump, and u dont feel that fullness.
i dont eather. after one meal i start to get there, after the third im there, but feel a bit bloated and twice the size stomach than two meals before.

then i feel that growing feeling and its all good.

but every fucking time i wake up i and see myself i think " fuck....im on aas but dont even look close, pathetic" :worried:
then a few hours later its okay.

do u guys have the same problem?
a weird question, when im filled up the most and have a real good fullness in my muscles, is that how big they really are?

weird question i know.

have a good one bros

Stop being a puss and find some additional interests and stop worrying about your body so much. You'll do fine
:)

You guys get muscle pumps from eating meals??? Boy that must be nice, I have to lift weight for mine.

Top Bottom