Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gregg Valentino and synthol

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Gregg Valentino is the most famous synthol user in the world. However, he claims he never used synthol but has been using steroids for his gains. The facts about Valentino are exposed in this article, read on to find out about his steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/gregg-valentino-steroid-cycle/

Gregg-Valentino-Steroids.jpg

He's insane. Obviously he uses synthol. Steroids don't change the shape of a muscle. His arms are now deformed. There's one shot of him in a front double bicep pose where one of his biceps is completely FLAT on top! He could set a beer can on it with his arm stretched out and the can would not topple over. Also, his muscles don't appear to move when he flexes and relaxes. That's not from spot injecting steroids into his arms. The sad thing is he looked good before doing that to himself!

Gregg is not really someone I enjoy following. I think he is loud and obnoxious. While I do appreciate honesty and telling it like it is, he's just not for me. I also hate his look and synthol arms.

I really don't like this guy, and he is not even close to being honest. At least he is honest only in some parts - he did not ever admit his synthol use. All in all, quite an unpleasant guy to listen to, or watch. Can't understand why people still like him.

I like Greg. He is a personality. He's so popular because he has a good sense of humour and isn't scared to speak his mind.

Listen to any interview with him and he's a straight shooter. He has no problem telling it like it is. I've never met Greg but he comes off as really genuine.

It's kind of like Rich Piana. He has never really done anything in the sport of bodybuilding but he is really popular and has a huge following.

Top Bottom