Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greetings to the Anabolic Board

Nathan

Hi. That is to say, hello.
I'm not going to lie to you, I have a rigorous masturbation schedule I simply must adhere to and thus can't hang around long. So, I would like to ask you fellas one thing, and one thing only. That thing is the following: Do birds have nipples?
I got to thinking about how much I'd like to rape me an ostrich, what with them being a bird that cannot fly and all, a niche already comfortably occupied by the chicken. From there you can probably guess the linear sequence of logical reasoning that brought me to wondering whether or not birds do, in fact, have nipples. I mean, I don't think I need to spell it out for you after all. So, the question remains: Do birds have nipples? Wait, what about testicles? Also, when injecting steroids, do I need to actually pierce the skin or can I just maybe come real close to piercing the skin and then hope for the best?
Why don't you all tell me about how your training is going, and I'll pretend like I care and maybe even subtly suggest that those that reply are closet homosexuals. I love you all.

BTW, I think it's very odd that you and The Almighty dissappear forever and then resurface the same day and time. hmmmm You two returning from one of your all nude camping trips again?

No nipples but they do have testicles. Why not inject into a fertil egg and start things out right.

No nipples and chickens can fly and yes birds have testicles - there are actually companies that specialize in sexing chickens - they check for testicles which are very small. With the interest you are showing maybe you need to think about a career change.

nautica

Top Bottom