Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greens Cycle!! Please Review

Green

Weeks 1-3
25mg. Oxanderlone /day
600 cyp.
600 deca

Weeks 4-8
400 cyp
600 deca

Week 7
200 cyp
600 deca
50mg winny / Day RWR

Week 8-9
600 deca
50mg winny / Day

Week 10
300 deca
50mg winny / Day

I've tried D-bol before and didn't feel much so I'm hoping the nigger dog gives me a kick. Besides that this is how I want to do it. What do you guys think?

BTW

I have clomid and nolvs on hand for durring after. I'm going to pop a little nolv if the bloat starts to run away on me.

That is a very strange cycle. Maybe that's the way you like to do things. If it were me, I would run the test at 600 all the way and cut the deca in half or maybe to around 400.

Well last time I ran the test high and I got a bit out of control. I'd hit anything with a warm hole. Not to mention I just want to clean up and add about 20. I thought this was looking good. Last time I took deca I looked good. I ran it at 400 last time so I'm going to up it a bit since the shit is 300mg/cc. I only have 2 bottles of 200mg cyp so how would I adjust it to accommodate running the test at 600/week??

Thanks!
John

I take that back about the liver. Your time off of the A's will be plenty to then bring in the Winstrol. But still, the pro-est my get you. How many cycles have you done bro?

This will be my 4th. I'll take all the milk Thistle and shit like that it's just usless to type it out. So drop the deca huh? With what I have how would you put it together?

ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH BAR ROOM??

Or should I change it another way?

Looking for different opinions.

Top Bottom