Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green to steroids and PTC

Fat2Stacked

Hi all,

I am 45 ( Just turned ) 6ft 237 at one point in my life I was 500 pounds and lost the weight without and bypass or lapband. I have been working out for a year now and I am mentally ready to take it to the next step.

I ordered Tren, I have a doctor perscrided test. I am confused on PTC what is it , how cycles work. And what else to get that hughe MASSIVE build. And a side note, it's also to get the woman back beyond the body. Any help you guys can give would be appriciated.

While I commend you on the weight loss, having only been back to working out a year you are in no position to be running any type of AAS, let alone Tren. To top that off, your reasoning for wanting to use AAS is ridiculous!
I'm surprised you were on TRT as well. Any type of exogenous hormone at that weight could have spelled disaster.

Congrats on the weight loss. With that said, steroids should be completely out of the question at this point. You are still in no shape to use them, don't have the knowledge about how to use them and what you need to use with them, no idea about PCT, and doing this for the reasons you gave is ridiculous. Steroids are nothing to take lightly, and Tren has the worst side effects of any of them. It's for experienced users only, and you have no business going near it

dont use steriods for weight loss. diet and excerise and perhaps add some gw which is non-hormonal.

Before i give you any futher advise what is your bf%?

Top Bottom