Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green cloudy urine???

reconnect

sometimes when i wake up in the midel of the night to go and take a leak my urine is kinda green and cloudy and not transparent at all its not dark in color WTF is that??? :confused:

reconnect said:
sometimes when i wake up in the midel of the night to go and take a leak my urine is kinda green and cloudy and not transparent at all its not dark in color WTF is that??? :confused:
HAVE YOU TRY TO DRINK MORE WATER IF NOT DO THAT. IF NOT THAT WILL HELP GO AND SE A DOCTOR.I DONT WANNA BE IN YOUR SITUATION THAT STUFF YOU HAVE DONT SEEMS TO BE NICE... SE YA (NO PAIN NO GAIN)

tests for urinary tract problems are easy. so go to docs. but out of interest, are you still using inositol and b-vits... b-vits especially can turn the urine darker...

yes still using and its working thanks but my urine is not dark i dont think its dru to low water intake i drink loads

just had a thought i came off a deca cycle about 30 days ago and my sex drive is still not on the top which means that i dont have sex or wank of as often maybe its sperm that makes it cloudy?? by the way its kinda lime green :confused:

reconnect said:
just had a thought i came off a deca cycle about 30 days ago and my sex drive is still not on the top which means that i dont have sex or wank of as often maybe its sperm that makes it cloudy?? by the way its kinda lime green :confused:

Sperm and urine come out from diff. places. The only place they would "mix" is in the shaft and then they really don't "mix", the urine just pushes excess semen(spelling) out and cleans your shaft! Go see a doc!!!

Top Bottom